Subglasses Hut / FRAUD

1 VA, United States Review updated:

Recently I visited a Sunglasses Hut outlet in NYC and bought a pair of Gucci shades which coted me more that $300. After a few trials, I realized that the pair of shades did not suit me and wanted to return them. Now, Sunglasses Hut advertise that their products can be returned in 90 days in ANY Sunglasses Hut outlet.

I went to return these at an outlet in Virginia, and I was SHOCKED to learn from this outlet that the pair I purchased were FAKE. The store in Virginia refused to take them back and even threatedned to call security.

I need HELP to bring these fraudsters to justice. HELP!!!

Pr

Comments

• As
      22nd of Apr, 2009

ok here is what you do:

Find out who owns this Sunglass Hut franchise and take them to small claims court.
    You will have to file for this in NYC, where you bought the glasses.

In Small Claims, it is just you, the defendant and the judge (no lawyers are allowed in small claims). You explain to the judge you wanted to return these glassses but they won't honor their return policy. Provide the judge with a copy of the policy.

The judge will then turn to them amd ask them why they are not honoring this policy..

after they answer the judge will make a decision on whether or not to make them honor it and give you your money

there is really nothing else you can do ..