SUBCO / unsolicited publications

1 Fresno, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-258-3350

I began received unsubscribed magazines (about 4 different issues) late in the year of 2012. Upon trying to contact these publishers (I reached 1 successfully) I was told that I had ordered these magazines in November 2012 thru a company name Subco. I was given a number to call referenced above, which was apparently a bogus number, because the number was no longer in service. I would like to have all these issues cancelled, but was told by the one publisher that they could not cancel but would cound temporaily stop, well, guess what that didn't happen either.

Dj
Feb 27, 2013

Comments

• Ti
      Mar 27, 2018

I received a magazine today that I had not subscribed to, and am not at all interested in. The label showed I have a three year subscription!! I was able to find thru the magazine's website that the subscription was thru SUBCO. I called their number, listened to Muzak for 36 minutes, then they disconnected. Tried calling the magazine directly, they couldn't help me since the billing was thru SUBCO. Found the SUBCO website, sent them an email, got an auto response saying they'll contact me in a few days. Tried calling again, have been listening to their stupid music for 18 minutes now...if any charges show up on any of my accounts, they will be contested!!! Grrrrrrrr.