Su Kam / Batteries

1 India Review updated:

I am Nikhil Sharma, resident of 1621 Sector 6 Bahadurgarh Haryana . I purchased a dual battery SU KAM Invertor with Su kam batteries on 23rd april 2006 . This package came with an warranty of one and half years for batteries and two years for invertors . On 3rd of Oct 2007 i lodged an complaint with SU KAM customer care via complaint No 82951 for the faulty functioning of Batteries which is the only mode you can register a complant . On 25 th of October two of there engineers from Rohtak Cutomer Care office visited my home and narrated my mother that your complan has been logged on 24th of October via complaint no 83921. As my warranty expired on 22nd of oct 2007 . the batteries will not be replaced under the warrranty . Meanwhile i pleaded many of times between 3rd and 24th Oct 2007 about the complaint and it was only on 24th of Oct 2007 it was attended like this only and invariably those two engineers forced my mother to sign on out of warranty card forcibliy . I did put up the matter to some Manager of there Anshuman Gupta in Guragon whose number was given by Rohtak Customer Care centre head Amit . Anhuman told me that he there no problems with the issue and it will be resolved and then two ays later two other engineers from There Delhi Cantt Office visited my home and went away with complaint unattendted sayin that they will come tommorow with new batteries . On 3rd of November I talked to CEO of Su Kam Industries and he promised me to resolve the issue fast . I did received a call on 4th Nov. Saying that they will call me on 5th to tell when he guys are coming with New Batteries and it was 6th November that I called them only to know that it will resolved in a week's time . I again contaced them today 14th November 2007 and this time they come up with a new excuse that there engineer's report said that Batteries were runing dry while there enigeers have not even said and mentoned this ibn the written recipet given to us and asked for some more time. I have No option but to go to consumer Court . Please suggest me for the same !!!!

I am really harrased by this act of SU KAM and will never ever purchase or recoomend anybody to purchae the invertors from SU KAM .

More Su Kam Complaints & Reviews

Comments

18th of Dec, 2007

We have complaint on 5th Nov. 2007 with the complaint no. 87243. After one month they picked the batteries and till date they not replace our batteries, even they not provide any standby batteries.

I think this company’s senior officers also not care to company customer.

We call many times to call center and others senior people i.e. Mr. Sinha (09350527501), Mr. Vijay Sharma (09313781656),Mr. Bhardawaj (9350666609), Mr. Wadhwa (9971497599) Mr. Anmol Kaushik (9971497536), 01144231111

So, that we are going to consumer court but first we inform you so that you can take any necessary action as soon as possible.

• Ra
      15th of Jan, 2008

I totally agree. Even I am facing the similar situation, Su-Kam inverter is a terribly bad product and after sales service is pathetic. Never ever buy any Su-Kam product, with this kind of unethical practices in place this product will die its own death.

• Bh
      1st of Feb, 2008

I bought a Su-kam UPS and the battery on31 March 2006 at NewDelhi from Royal Engineering Systems E-228,Lajpat Nagar-1 New Delhi-110024. The UPS has a warranty of 2 years. For more than a year it worked well but developed a fault so I got it repaired it on 9 Oct 2007 and then we moved to Bangalore and now again it has stopped working and needs repair.Since this is still in the warranty period Iwould like it to be repaired,could you please write the service centres at B`Lore.We are staying Vahu on Kammanhalli Road.

It also gives me great displeasure to complain that a product of such a reputed company has frequent problems and is not up to the mark.Had it happened some where abroad, the company would have taken full responsibility and replaced the item when complained for the first time, without any second thought because, they are reputation conscious.When will Su-kam become like them!!!

• Ta
      13th of Feb, 2008

i am a customer of su-kam invertor our batteriy is faulted but nobody gave me right information about my battreiy

• Js
      17th of Mar, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I had purchased SUKAM INVERTOR (1400 VA SINE WAVE) from M/s Chaudhary Enterprises New Delhi-45 on 22.07.07 for Rs.27300/-
    I have been trying to contact the dealer for servicing the invertor before summer but so far no response has been there.Their mobile number 9312133058 and landline number 64138095 are not replying are are out of order. Even trying SUKAM Gurgaon on 951244423111 has given no response.Please help URGENTLY.
    Thanks
    J S BROCA

• Ra
      23rd of Apr, 2008

To,
    Subject: complaint with regard to the Battery.

Dear Sir,

In reference to the above subject matter I have purchased a Battery from faizabad but your distributor is not entertaining the complaint made by me.
    It is, therefore requested to kindly look into the matter as early as possible & do the needful.
    Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Pathak
    R/o. 808, Recabganj, faizabad (U.P.)

• Vi
      15th of Jul, 2008

i ve big prbms with su-kam invergy battery from last 25 days. eng.has come & check the battery.give me report for faulty battery. but i have no solution till now.i turble my daily job work which fully depands on inverter.su-kam did not provide any standby battery /new battery till now.i am also an electronics engineer and i know su-kam power technology is the best in india.but this product is fully depands on service.service good means product good.if managment failur for manage the
    service. than should be chance to us or energetic engineers. *TRAINED THE DEALAR/dealar"s electritions.
    manoj kumar B-70, jeewan park, pankha road uttam nagar n.d-59

• Ta
      29th of Sep, 2008

dear sir/madam,

i have purchased sukam batteries (from nijhawan electronics( a-19, shyam park
    extn sahibabad ghaziabad (up).)
    one of the battery found to have one cell not working within the
    warranty period
    a complaint was registered on your helpline complaint no. 180323
    attended on 18/09/08 by mr bharat b0shan with field service report no 16149.

the battery has yet not been replaced even after eleven days.
    mr gopal bist( at achme point of stupidity) tells us that since they
    got some emergency
    our battery which got approval to be replaced has been sold to a new customer.
    and gave cell phone no.(09717594300) some incharge for our area mr
    upesh, he just answered once and after telling us that he will get back
    to us he neigther called us back
    nor he attended our call.

Su-Kam Lead Acid Battery serail no G-0207889
    purchased from nijhawan electronics
    with invoice no. 656 dated 26/04/2007
    complaint no 180552 and 180323
    attended but none of them have been resolved

sukam has the most pathetic customer care
    there customer care executive just enjoy wasting time of consumer neigther of them is ready to help.
    they just commit false promise of providing battery back and about replacing battery.
    this is the like monkey business going on
    no one is serious around there.

kindly anyone help us out

13th of Oct, 2008

I totally Agree with this. I have faced similer problem with Sukarm with my 5KVA UPS and that problem never come to end finally I decided to go to court and at the day when I was filing case there Sukam come with batteries.

Terrible service from Sukam.

I suggest never to buy product of sukam.

Regards,
    Manoj
    Bhiwani Haryan

• Pa
      31st of Mar, 2009

Even I am facing the same problem, even my battery was picked up 5 weeks ago and still i get the same reply from the pune(hadapsar) area office that they have still not got the approval, its a high time now.
    Please never buy su-kam products.

Pankaj

14th of May, 2009

I also faced the similar problem with my Sukam battery. I purchased sukam battery and invertor two years aga, at that time, after 6-7 months battery started giving problems, I called up Sukam engineers and they visited my house and they told me that battery is faulty and then they replaced it with new battery and again now after one year of battery replacement, second battery which they have installed started giving problem and when I called Sukam engineer, he told me that battert is getting heat up which means battery is 70% dead. I asked him the reason why is that so as battery is only 1 year old then I was surprised to hear the silly answer from the engineer and he says "Sir! Battery too pit gaye hai market mai...eska too kuch nahi ho sakta...even this battery can not be replaced as warranty period is already elapsed". It was pathatic and I was really surprised with the kind of answr he as given me. I want to lodge complaint against Sukam.

Did anybody has any mobile number of the higher official of Sukam whom I can contact and tell my greviance and ask for battery replacement and may be in the extreme case I have to go to Consumer court and take the matter a head.

Quick replies to this will be highly appreaciated.

Manish

• Pk
      6th of May, 2010

i also totally agree after purchasing this su kam product ...so called inverter, the worst after sales service in this industry ...and the service team ..wow no response, this happens in the guarantee period ...well big replies by the customer service executive miss sari ta in the other sites, what about the number of complains on this page ? any solutions for them ? the worst company in India. SUGGESTION TO ALL BUYERS ...NEVER EVER BUY A SU-KAM PRODUCT ...AT LEAST IN THIS WAY WE CAN STOP THIS COMPANY FROM HARASSING CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE THEN REPENT ...AT LEAST THE COMPANY DIRECTORS WILL COME TO KNOW WHY THEIR SALES DROPPED AND WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT ...NEXT TIME SOMEBODY SAYS BUY A SUKAM ..KICK HIM IN THE GUT AND THROW HIM OUT, REMEMBER CONSUMER IS THE KING AND WE SHOULD HELP OUR BROTHER CONSUMERS BY HELPING THEM .

• Tr
      12th of Jun, 2010

Dear Sir,
    i have purchased a Su-kam bettery (mod. no.-SPB 150) on 10/6/2009 but the Bettery is not working properly.
    i complain many times and bettery has changed many times but the problem is stil pending . i am sending my complain no. with date-
    22/8/2009 008002770