Stylissimo Women’s Accessories / Apparently I got hosed...

I ordered a pair of shoes from Stylissimo Women’s Accessories and I did not receive any confirmation or emails from the company. After I did not receive my shoes I sent several emails without any response. I also went onto pay-pal and sent an email to the person that took my money without getting anything back. Apparently I got hosed...

Er
Mar 26, 2013

Comments

May 10, 2013

I ordered a pair of shoes may 3, 2013...they got my money $46.20. Tried emailing and nothing??? I'm so sad this was my Mother's Day gift!

• Mo
      May 31, 2013

Was just looking for reviews myself, bc the half price and free shipping seemed to good to be true, although the website looked pretty legit, there were a few red flags for me - the contact us and home screens didn't have much info about the company and the wording on the header wasn't correct English. I hope they are shut down before more people are scammed!!! Stylissimo scam, scam, scam!

• Dc
      Jun 17, 2013

I also ordered a pair of shoes. It has been 19 days since then. Although my Paypal payment was process the SAME DAY, I never received an email confirmation from this bogus company or a shipping notification. I contacted them by using the email link on their website, but received no reply. Then I contacted them through the bogus email address that came with my Paypal payment receipt. Again, no reply. I've filed a dispute with Paypal and am posting complaints anywhere and everywhere I can. This is a SHAM.

• Sm
      Jul 08, 2013

I ordered shoes in May. Same problem. No shoes and no response to email. I wish I had found this site first!

• Vi
      Dec 06, 2013

The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered two pair of shoes and received no confirmation email or shipping details. Never got the shoes so I am out $80. Filed a claim with PayPal. I have read numerous complaints about this website. Why haven't they been shut down when they are STEALING from people. I don't understand it. Anyway, please stay away...total SCAM