stylissimo / Bogus company

1 South Australia, Australia Review updated:

As like others on Complaint Board I tried to purchase a pair of shoes from this bogus company. No reply to my emails regarding the order. Put in a claim to PayPal and eventually received a refund. Thank goodness I used PayPal. Should have known that the price of the shoes was too good to be true - obviously not genuine would have been knock offs anyway. Stay AWAY from these scammers!!

Di
Apr 13, 2013

Comments

• Dc
      Jun 17, 2013

The same thing happened to me. I ordered shoes 19 days ago and never received them. Payment was processed the SAME day through Paypal. I never received a confirmation email from the company or a shipping notification. I have sent emails to them using the contact us link on their website and the "seller's" email address that was included with my Paypal payment receipt. I've opened a dispute with Paypal and the first step was to draft a letter to the seller that was sent by Paypal. It was not even sendable. The email address provided by the seller doesn't exist. This company doesn't exist. They are thieves.

• Ca
      Jun 28, 2019

Me 3,
    These folks got me for quite a bit but one of the reasons I even bought was because the prices were so cheap so luckily I didnt lose too much overall.