Stylishplus.com / refund for cancelled order

3 Hong Kong, China Review updated:

29th May 2018 I enquired about the outstanding items on my order, SP 16472 placed 22nd April 2018 and paid using PayPal. I said that if the outstanding items were out of stock then I would cancel the order for them and asked for my money to be refunded.

31st May 2018 Anny of Stylishplus.com replied saying they had applied to their finance department to refund me $39.90 and it should be completed on 15-20 working days.

4th July 2018 I wrote again as still hadn't received refund. Said it was now 34 days I'd been waiting for refund they said would take 15-20 working days. Asked if there was a problem refunding me and if so when could I expect to receive the refund.

5th July 2018 Tina. Weifrom Stylishplus.com replied with deepest apologies for the delay and said my refund had been increased to $42.90. She had asked it be treated in emergency status due to length of time I'd been waiting and given priority. Also said... To be honest our refund system is really slow, but we never scam and you get refund finally... Keeping eye on this and will key you know when it's done...

7th August 2018 I emailed again. Still no refund and further 4 weeks passed. Time taken is frankly ridiculous. Extremely unhappy and dissatisfied with your refund service. I am going to raise this matter with trading standards and PayPal.

9th August 2018 Tina. We replied Sorry for trouble and delay... Did best to urge your refund... Hope you receive sooner.
We assure you will receive refund.

2nd September 2018 I make this comaint formal.

Elaine

An
Sep 2, 2018

Comments

• St
      14th of Nov, 2018

Dear customer,

I have checked with our financial department, your refund has been issued on 6th, Sep. Would you please check your

account? If there will be any problem, you can just contact with us.

Thank you so much.