StylishPlus / refund not received

2-5 China Review updated:

22nd April 2018 My order SP16465 was placed and paid the same day using PayPal.

14th May 2018 informed that 2 out of the ordered 4 items were on the way.

13th June 2018 I complained about the delay of the shipment.

17th June 2018 Krystal of Stylishplus.com replied saying that "... sometimes if the cloth of the item you order can't be purchased, it will be out of stock, ..." and among 3 possible solutions, offered the refund: "We refund $ 80.72 to the same account you paid for the order (usually need 15 to 25 business days)."

25th June 2018 I asked for my money to be refunded.

28th June 2018 I asked if my email of the 25th June was received.

29th June 2018 Tina Wei of Stylishplus.com asked again what solution I would prefer: "Could you please let me know your idea about the out-of-stock items?"

30th June 2018 I reconfirmed that I prefer the refund of the $ 80.72

1st July 2018 Anny of Stylishplos.com wrote:
"... I have applied for financial department to refund your money $80.72. It will be completed within 15-20 working days. Please check your account later.
Please don't worry. I'll keep following this matter all the time until you receive the money to your card ..."

17th July 2018 I wrote "... The credit regarding the refund has not yet been received. Please check and inform as soon as possible."

18th July 2018 Anny from Stylishplus.com wrote:
"... Please accept my deepest sorry for inconvenience caused to you.
We did update your refund in emergency status and we told our financial manager that your refund has been reported for a long time and should be finished in first priority.
To be honest, our refund system is really so slow but we can sure we never scam anyone and refund you finally.
I will keep eyes on your refund and inform you once it finished, we do hope it will be finished on time, would you forgive us about this and give us more days?
Sorry again, dear friend.
A thousand thanks for your kindly understanding and patience. :) ..."

The 12th August 2018 I wrote as still hadn't received the refund.

The 19th and 28th August 2018 I wrote again as still hadn't received the refund.

The 29th August 2018 Tina Wei from Stylishplus.com replied:
"... Sincerely sorry for the delay and I beg your understanding and forgiveness cause as a customer service, I have no right to operate the refund for you.
I contact my colleague again, and made your refund in urgent status.
It takes 7-10 working days for our financial colleague to handle your refund.
We will make you informed once it's finished. I am sure that you will get money in recently."

The 6th September 2018 I wrote again as still hadn't received the refund.

Today the 15th September 2018 I have not yet received the refund and make this complaint formal.

• Updated by Luiserl, Nov 14, 2018

The amount was credited on October 1, without interest, after five and a half months of much insistence. I would not recommend Stylishplus to anyone.

Lu
Sep 15, 2018

Comments

• St
      14th of Nov, 2018

Dear customer,

I have checked with our financial department, your refund has been issued on 1st, Oct. Would you please check your

account? If there will be any problem, you can just contact with us.

Thank you so much.