Styling Wigs / Never buy a wig from Styling Wigs

United States Review updated:

Never buy a lace wig from styling wigs. I ordered one months ago for $400.00 and they sent me some disgusting piece that looked like it was chopped up all over. To credit my return was a hassle. I had to get my credit card company involved since they lied and denied that they received the return when they in fact already confirmed that they did weeks prior. A bunch of ghetto black people stealing people's money. I would never deal with them again and I hope they go out of business.

Comments

Mo
  10th of Dec, 2008
go to remyhairtoday.com. they have a gallery where you can actually see what their product looks like on people and everything, and they only use the best quality virgin remy hair from india...check it out :)
La
  5th of May, 2009

Styling Wigs - Never got my order
Santa Monica
California
Phone: 310 6165073
stylingwigs.com

This company is a huge rip off!!!. I never received my order and they shut down there business. Their e-mail address or website is no longer accessible . I call there phone number ( which is surprisingly still working ) almost everyday leaving messages with no response. I have a feeling they will soon try to start a new website to scam people again. I am constantly searching the web for a suspicious wig distributor which they may be using as their new alias. I am out of $400.00. Beware because they may be operating again.
Me
  28th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
hey dude i understand about you being mad an all about the wig, - hell if id spent that much many on wig that turned out crap id want to torch the placet -but there's no need to use racist insults, no matter how bad they made you feel, its seriously wrong.