[Resolved] Stylewewomen dress

I order a dress from this company it took about a month for it to arrive, after trying on the dress it was to small on the same day i try to return it because it was for a wedding and I had no time to wait for another one to come. i'm still waiting for a return address and i have send them at least 3 email. I will never order from this company again I just lost $55.00 dollars work to hard for my money to just throw away money like that. I'm very disappointed that an online company will do that.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jan 08, 2019

We cannot locate your order number .

Kindly pls send us order number so that we can handle it for you .

Purchase (except swimwear and final sale) can be returned/exchanged within 30 days from the delivered date with tags.

You can check the return policy here :https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email and we will get back to you ASAP.
    Best regards,