[Resolved] Stylewe / unable to obtain refund

United States Review updated:

This experience with StyleWe has been the most frustrating online purchase ever. I ordered 6 dresses and paid an additional $32 for expedited shipping, stating that the shipment would be received in 5-7 business days. I needed them for an event. They did refund me $20 of the $32 expedited shipping, stating that the first dress arrived on time, even though it came 3 weeks later. The first dress did not arrive until 3 weeks later, with the others arriving in the following 4-7 weeks after the order. Once received, the dresses were all of very poor quality and terrible fabric. I submitted a request for a refund. I was informed I would need to ship the items back to China in order to obtain a refund. This information is never disclosed in advance and they try to persuade you to not return the items and instead offer a discount on future purchases. I have had countless emails with them, phone calls are never returned, except with an email. I paid $67.00 to ship the dresses back to China. Two months later after shipping the package, they are telling me that they never received the goods, but the USPS states the package is at customs in China and was never picked up and they hear about this all the time. I have now opened a case with the USPS. I am looking for a refund of the full purchase price of $344.76, remaining expedited shipping costs of $12 and the cost to ship the items back to China $67.60, due to the fact that that is an unreasonable business practice.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Oct 29, 2018

Pls send us order number and return tracking number so that we can check .

Once we receive your return items in good condition and the return information updated in our return item list, we will process the money refund for you asap.

As for customs issue, you should contact shipping carrier to handle it since we do not deal with any shipping issue .

If you run into any issues, please feel free to drop an email to us and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best regards,
    StyleWe

He
Oct 23, 2018

Comments

• Na
      Nov 25, 2018

Within other things shipment took forever and merchandise received was not as expected or as appears in pictures.
    Very poor quality /fabric /fit etc. Please provide info. and address to initiate process to return.
    My Address is 12228 Rochford Lane, Jacksonville Fl 32225. Phone number is 904 502 3333 if needed. Thank You

Nov 25, 2018

@Nancy Gutierrez I posted a comment but requested authorization and process for returns Please provide or send me correct email to send.

Nov 25, 2018

Unable to request refund? why?

• St
      Nov 26, 2018

@Nancy Gutierrez Return label has been sent to your email. Pls check.

Once we receive your return package, we'll process full refund to you in 1 week.

Nov 25, 2018

Need authorization and address for refund. Keep on getting..Unable to refund.

• St
      Nov 26, 2018

@Nancy Gutierrez You didn't submit the return request before that's why you can't get return label from us. Per checking, we've emailed the return instruction along with the return label just now, pls check your inbox.