[Resolved] Stylewe / this site really is a scam!

Shenzhen, CN Review updated:

I have ordered some clothing from StyleWe because I really liked their designs. After I made my order I decided to check the reviews and I was shocked when I saw so many negative ones. I immediately went back to StyleWe website and contacted their support service. I sent them a message and asked them to cancel my order.
Many people said that StyleWe was selling cheap quality items and that there were problems with sizing, so I decided not to risk.
I sent them many messages but they never replied! I have no idea was my order cancelled or not, I can't reach anyone from StyleWe. This site really is a scam, please don't buy from them!

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Apr 01, 2017

Dear Customer.

Sorry for all the confusion .

StyleWe is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact, even for a famous and large company, there is a few negative reviews as well.

You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality. If there is any question or confusion, please contact our customer service at https://www.stylewe.com/account/contactus.

Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?

We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

We do hope you will have a better shopping experience with us in the future.

Have a nice day

Best Regards,
    Alice
    StyleWe

Ei
Mar 30, 2017

Comments

• Ba
      Jun 30, 2018

I ordered a 2 dresses on May 31.2018...I chatted online with Stylewe to see if they were in stock, I was told..they were in stock. So I ordered the two dresses...two weeks later they were still in processing. When expediting Kitty told me they were being made.? really... two weeks later.and numerous emails back and forth with Kitty. they were still in processing...then on June 25th...Kitty replied to my inquiry and proceeded to tell me the dresses are there now.as of the 17th of June 2018 and would ship out shortly ..I replied ...why haven't you shipped them yet..if you had the dresses ready for shipping on the 17th...and on the 25th you are advising me of this..You should have already shipped them DUH! You supposedly had them in stock now 8 days. Now it is the 30th of June, I'm stold the hogwash...it is peak season and that they process 20, 000 pkgs a day and ship out 6, 000 a day...and they would ask processing to make the a priority..My reply was and still is ..well. if you process 20, 000 pkgs for shipping each day. and only ship out 6, 000 a day you will never get caught up on your orders. After seeing all these complaints online about Stylewe….I guess I wll be on the list of never getting my items. But I am going to my credit card company to see if they can get my money back. This company needs to be shut down...from the looks of all these complaints... I live on social security and now it looks like I have been scammed out of $145.00