[Resolved] Stylewe / terrible quality

Shenzhen, China Review updated:

I decided to buy something from StyleWe, because I liked their website and their products looked amazing. So I purchased 4 dresses and received them a week later, but was very disappointed with the quality. The material was thick and itchy, and the workmanship was horrible. I sent them a message and asked about how to return the dresses. They wrote back with a return address, asked me to take a picture of the return package, and the refund will be posted in 2 days. I did as they said and paid $40 for the return shipping. Two weeks passed, but still no refund. The tracking system says that they received the package 2 days ago, and still nothing. Very disappointing!

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Moncaw3
    This is Kitty from StyleWe, glad to assist you here with the issue.
    Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We value your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
    Thanks for your help.
    If you run into any issues, pls contact us via [protected]@stylewe.com, we will get back to us asap. Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Kitty
    StyleWe

Mo
Jan 18, 2016

Comments

• He
      Apr 12, 2016

Top is small for me, quality of the material is not good. It looks much better in the web site
    Appreciate to credit in my Amex. C, Card.

Heloisa DiGangi

May 26, 2016

To all people, if you order from this company, you will be wasting your money.
    I ordered (2) dresses total paid $136.00. I would not wear them inside of my house. They were to small and terrible material. Never again will this happen.
    Leave those facebook on line orders alone. I will not spend more money trying to return. Should have read the reviews before ordering.

Aug 14, 2016

I believe in all the complaints and bad reviews these people have to offer about StyleWe. I personally think that no one wants to waist their time writing bad comments about their bad experiences with this or any other company. Before I make a purchase from websites that I am not familiar with, I always check their credibility.