[Resolved] Stylewe / silk dress

United States Review updated:

Perchased this silk dress about a week ago. Pictures look great, but the actual item that I received today is a lot different. Color is darker, and size is the biggest problem. My size is L or M, but I asked the customer service if item run small or true to the size. They told me that they run small that I should get one size up. So, I selected XL, thinking that this will fit for sure! But, no!! I cannot even get the buttons together, it is rather small than xl. But, the worst part is that bottom side of the dress is too big, while the upper side is too small. I never had problem with any of the items I ever purchased, this is something I have never seen before. I do not know what kind of a model they used to make this dress! But, I am glad that I only bought one dress, when I was going to buy many. I thought to myself, I don't know this company, so let me try to buy one and then go from there. I will not buy anytging anymore. And right now, I just hate to go through this return process..ugh...

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2016

Hi Mineme,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?

Some of our items run one size smaller, so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S, M, L"etc´╝îit will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S, M, L, etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details.

We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can
    If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,