[Resolved] Stylewe / review, not a complaint - silk dress

China, Singapore Review updated:

I just received my order of a silk dress from Stylewe and couldn't be happier. It arrived within a week from Singapore, it's exactly as pictured, and it fits perfectly. Now, I will say that I paid extra close attention to their sizing guide, even taking a measuring tape to myself to be sure. And what do you know - the dress fits. It's super cute, seems to be of good quality (but of course that remains to be seen).

I was very nervous about ordering after having read these complaints, but fortunately my story turned out great.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2016

Hi Amy,
    Sorry for all the confusion .
    Some of our items run one size smaller, so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S, M, L"etc,it will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S, M, L, etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Amy,
    Thanks for you feedback.
    Our items usually run one size smaller, so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S, M, L"etc,it will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You can also refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S, M, L, etc).The size guide is just a  reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details.
    StyleWe is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact, even for a famous and large company, there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality.
    As a new website, Our quality assurance will continue to be improved and perfected in the future.
    Thank you for your feedback and We will relay your messages to our designers. Your feedback is very important for StyleWe and our designers to improve our products and services.
    Items can be returned for any reasons within 30 days of the delivery date.
    For return policy, you can check here: https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

Thanks for your kind attention.

Best Regards,
    Kitty
    StyleWe

Am
Apr 01, 2016

Comments

• Sy
      Apr 10, 2019

Received my dress today. Very disappointed it looks nothing like the picture of the item I wanted. ( wont allow me to add pictures of what I ordered vs what I received)I ordered one size bigger as suggested and it was still too small. So unfortunately I have to return it because another will not get here in time for when I need it.

But when I ask for a return and refund I get this: Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China. According to our return policy, customer is responsible for return shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package.

Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. We would like to offer you 15% cash refund or 20% store credit refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth.

Sounds like I'm being discouraged to return and just get store credit.