[Resolved] Stylewe / return on dresses

No idea, United States Review updated:

Formal dresses were mis-delivered, by the time I received, event was over.
Was out of town past the initial 30 days, have been trying to return ever since i got home. Am on about 40 days now and all I get is a NO, and no one to speak to about the circumstances.

Order # is 5A234085. All I would like is a return address. dresses were never even tried on, still in original bags. Quality was not as expected, as well.

Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2016

Hi Dana T.,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Upon checking, the refund had sent to you, the transaction ID was sent to by the massage, pls check it .
    You can contact paypal to check for you as well.

Our normal delivery time is 2-5 business days of preparing the orders and 7-10 business days of shipping (2 to 3 for express shipping).

You have placed order on May 11th, and order was sent on May 16th, it's within delivery time range .And you have chose standard shipping, the shipping time is 7-10 business days .Pls understanding .

We valued your business and We have settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

Da
Jul 08, 2016

Comments

• Pe
      Jul 14, 2016

Likewise here. They don't even provide return address, while customers claiming for returns. They even try to argue with me for my returning reasons. LMAO, that's ridiculous. Don't they even know that customers have the right to return it regardless their reason?! They have very terrible customer service and the quality of products is not so well.