[Resolved] Stylewe / order processing for weeks and no response at all

I placed two orders from this company. The first time the shipping was super fast, it only took 3 days for me to get the clothes. The second time I was not so lucky! They collected the money from PayPal the same day I submitted my order, but I heard nothing after 10 days. The order status always shows " Processing ". I sent them 3 messages so far but never heard from their Customer Service. From other reviews about this company, I don't expect that I might be able to get my clothes. I would never buy anything from StyleWe. What's sarcastic is that they advertise a lot on Facebook every day. I will report to FB and ask them to block this business!

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Reviewer43530

This is Kitty from StyleWe, glad to assist you here with the issue.Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We value your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
    Thanks for your help.

If you run into any other issues, pls contact us via [protected]@stylewe.com, we will get back to us asap. Thanks.
    Best regards,