[Resolved] Stylewe / horrible customer service

San Diego, CA, United States

I am most disappointed with the ethics of this company. I purchased what I thought was a well made sweater for my 92yr old grandmother for Christmas and mailed it to her in New Jersey; I am in California. When she went to put it on last week she noticed a 4 inch seam on the shoulder was not sewn. I reached out to StyleWe via email asking for an exchange which was well within the 30 window from Christmas. I was told under no circumstance will they accept past 30 days of the purchase date which was early December. I tried to explain the situation with the only purpose of an exact item exchange however, I heard back from 5 different customer service reps answering my inquiry all stating they will not help us. I'm shocked! Apparently they do not stand behind their product and obviously offer zero consideration to help their clients. SHAMEFUL.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Dear Customer,
    Sorry for you had a bad experience with your orders. Pls kindly be noted our return policy:Items can be returned within 30 days since delivery date (except for final sale items and swimwear).
    In your case, Could you pls return the item to us for exchange, we will offer the $6 return shipping for you as compensation, more detail information, Could you pls check your email.
    If you have any question, feel free to email us at [protected]@stylewe.com and we will reply ASAP.Or you can just talk with our live person through our live chat window.
    Best regards