Stylewedresses - returns/refunds

Never again on this company! Horrible experience. I ordered 3 dresses with expedited shipping. They charged my card for the total immediately. "expedited" ended up being 8 days later and only 2 of 3 dresses arrived. Nothing on the packing slip or in package about status of the 3rd. After multiple emails and calls, finally got a notice that dress 3 is shipping from russia. So much for expedited anything. I'm returning them all (If the last one ever arrives) and will hope they refund my $216. Ugh. Stay away from this website/company!!

Ha
Mar 11, 2016

Comments

• La
      Mar 14, 2016

Dear, this is CS manager Lanny.
    Pls tell us your order number so that we can check ?
    Our normal delivery time is 2-5 business days of preparing the orders and 7-10 business days of shipping (2 to 3 for express shipping).
    For your return(exchange) request, we will issue the refund (within 3 business days) once you email us a proof of the return package ( for example, return tracking number, a copy of return receipt, or a picture of the return package) along with the order number and returned item lists.

Regards,
    Lanny

Apr 07, 2016

awful, awful, awful!!! this company is a scam. poor quality looks like a preschool made it during arts and crafts!