[Resolved] Stylewe / customer service is terrible

1 United States

I placed two orders.

It took them over 10 days to arrive. I tried to cancel, they refused. After receiving the product, I realized the sweater was too small. I tried to return, however, I need to pay for return shipping.

After all the trouble, they accepted my return and however, it will took another 10 days to get refund. The service is terrible.

One of the product that I really like, I tried to keep. Unfortunately, the sweater was tear off. I requested for exchange. They did send me the new sweater immediately that I was very happy. However, this time, the quality of the sweater is still pretty bad. Therefore, I decided to return on 11/7/2016. However, as of today, I still have not receive the refund.

The service is terrible. Their design is pretty good, unfortunately, I still will not order in the future.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2016

Hi,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check this details of your order issue ?

We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.
    I will forward your feedback to our designers as well to improve the products and service.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,