[Resolved] Stylewe / color-block wool midi dress

198 East Boston Post Road, Unit 2R, Mamaroneck, NY, United States Review updated:

I have the same complaint that other people have posted hereā€¦ I ordered a dress from the StyleWe site. It took several weeks to receive it, despite the estimated 7-10 business days they originally promised. The dress I ordered was a size XS, but it fit like a L. The material was cheap, as was the production. I sent the dress back for a refund of $122 per email instructions from a StyleWe rep. The return cost me an additional $14. I was told that I'd receive the refund within 3 business days, it is now 6 business days and the refund has yet to come. I've emailed the company to follow up, but have not received a response from them. This is obviously a highly unprofessional establishment. Do not deal with them. I intend to report them to the Better Business Bureau.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Dear customer,
    This is Kitty from StyleWe, glad to assist you here with the issue.
    Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We value your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
    Thanks for your help.

If you run into any issues, pls contact us via [protected]@stylewe.com, we will get back to us asap. Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Kitty
    StyleWe

Re
Jan 12, 2016

Comments

Jan 25, 2016

I agree with you! You could complain on Better Business Bureau to raise awareness of other customers as well, BBB is very efficient and helpful