[Resolved] Stylewe / black dress ordered never received

Hi I love your clothing but I ordered a black dress about seven weeks ago and have yet to receive it. I needed to have it for this weekend for an event. I would like to request a refund. I will be ordering in the future however. I do love your clothing. How can I contact someone to talk to instead of having to make an international call. I am in the United States. Do you have a number for your New Jersey office? Tamara Heiskill

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Nov 06, 2016

Hi tlheiskill,

Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Nov 06, 2016

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Currently we only provide email service and live chat service. But we will offer phone service in the near future.
    If you have any question, feel free to email us at [protected]@stylewe.com and we will reply ASAP.Or you can just talk with our live person through our live chat window.

Best regards,