[Resolved] Stylewe / bait and switch, impossible customer relations. clothes not made for americans

Stupidly, I thought that if I kept ordering these gorgeous images that thet next would fit. I mean they zipped up, but they aer cut so short waisted that no
Hourglass shaped body at all can wear them. Basically all their set in waistlines are way way up the midriff.
I wish I had automaaically sent all back. I kept ordering lured by the photos and beacsue I was feeling like I needed retail therapy and they looked so pretty. Had I had the knowledge that "they are all cut" for asian bodies with short torsoes, I would not have just stuffed dress in closet, ad ordered another. There are no peple to talk to here. They hav not set up humans yet. The chat people pacify you but even ifyou can be on time to return the items (which is impossible because they firstly don't issue retrun slips in any organized way, but demand a postal code and say "sorry we don"t know how to read postal codes froom usa"
They keep you buyig because you can't believe this is really a circus game to defraud ladies of money. Suddeny all become "too late to return" withintheir scheme beacsue they have held you up beyond retrun time. One lady said you could get a discount for items not rturned but unable to wear but neither of us could figure out how to make this hapen. I am a total trusing jerk... I spent thousands on these dresses and have worn not a single one. The high waist makes one look pregnant and feel like a sausage (look at the models, even on the tiny ones you can see the waist line is disguised with a belt or whaterver. It is two inches above the natural waist of the model. I tried some dresses that were shifts with no waist and the matrial was so chincey, so cheap, so wrikley, or it was
Stamped out on some machine with no tailoring at all. Ok I sent a few back. Inch by inch my card said 100 returned from stylewwe but I have no idea if this matches the 15 I rteurned. I got one cuz the flowers were at the waist and t hot it would compensate for the no waist look it came anf flowers were all up and down the f ront of the chest and down the belly so I looked, not curvy as I had wanted, but lieke a flowered billboard,. This is stealing, it is lead on and decepton. I think some (kittie, rita, kaillee) may have been of good will but they don't seem to speak english nor to feel they ahve to kep their stories straight.. If I could get a refund or send back my 15 too late dresses I would just consider it another lost cause in life. But they don' care. Get the money and run. Plus they charge when you order, credit your card back, and charge when you receive the order so it is impossible impossible to reconcile your own account.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Nov 12, 2016

Dear customer,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    If you have returned 15 items to us, and have provided the return proof, the refund would be issue in one week .
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

• Chewey's Response, May 16, 2018

I ordered 2 dresses about 2 months ago. StyleWe has charged my account, and i still have not received my dresses.

• Dawn Minter's Response, Jun 25, 2018

Still waiting for my refund two months after return. It took over one month to receive items, nothing fit, returned precisely as instructed and still awaiting refund. Now they claim they did not receive returned items package yet email contains info they are shipping it all back to me. Scam! DO NOT BUY FROM STYLEWE.

Sh
Nov 10, 2016

Comments

• Su
      18th of Nov, 2016

want a return label for products I am returning

18th of Nov, 2016

Am returning an item and want a return label free of charge to return products

18th of Nov, 2016

comment is above - want a return label to return items

comment is above

19th of Nov, 2016

want return label to return merchandise and never heard from them

no comment on complaint

19th of Nov, 2016

how many times do I have to do this?

• De
    Stylewe - Shirtcollared maxie dress

I ordered a dress and i never received it

• Da
    Stylewe - Clothing/Service
    China.
    stylewe.com

Still waiting for my refund two months after return. It took over one month to receive items, nothing fit, poor quality; returned precisely as instructed and still awaiting refund. DO NOT BUY FROM STYLEWE.

• Da
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Stylewe - my experience with stylewe
    stylewe.com

Stylewe is a scam. Check reviews an complaints online. Dont buy from them. Clothing is not as it appears. Still waiting for my refund two months after return. It took over one month to receive items, nothing fit, returned precisely as instructed and still awaiting refund. Do not buy from stylewe.

• Si
    Stylewe - Returning products

The products shipped were ATROCIOUS they look NOTHING like the pictures. The fit/fabric is awful. And they tell me I have to pay to ship it back to China OR they'll give me 10%. TOTAL SCAM!!! DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM.

• Di
    Stylewe - order # I1660502
    South Bend
    Indiana

I ordered two dresses and they took forever to get here
    Ordered one Medium and on size8
    I received one in XL and one in XXL
    I do not have an order page and want to return these dresses which are much too large.
    I need a return permission paper

• Ly
    Style We - trying to return item
    stylewe.com

I am trying to return a dress I received a month later after I purchased. I received in the mail it is too large with no receipt! I have no idea how much
    I am paying for it! I have no idea how to return it as well.

• Cy
    Stylewe - Blpudes
    Brinnon, WashingtonBremerton

I have not received them
    l1281674
    My number

Galloway.c.t.[protected]@gmail.com

• Di
    Stylewe - Dress
    Stylewe.com

Dress too small, took 2 months to come, flimsy, poorly made. Unable to load a request for authorization for return. Tried multiple computers. Online chat rude and unhelpful Dress just poor quality. Service is worse. Its a scam

Stylewe - 2 Dresses Have not received, and my account was charged one month ago

My name is Susan Chapman
    Address: 5 Sutters Run
    Rohester, NY 14624
    PHone: 585-755-5107

I misplaced my order number, can they go by my name?

• Sn
    Stylewe - Dress i never received
    Maine

I was told after paying that they were having a holiday for 4 weeks and I would get my dress then. At the end of 4 weeks I was told the dress was disconti used and they wouldn't have it anymore. So I got my money back and I see they are still offering the dress. It seems like all they are is a picture book and do not carry actual dresses.

• Re
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Stylewe - Return Policy
    stylewe.com

This site is terrible. The worst online site. I will never shop here again. I have been calling for my return label and nobody answers or calls back. This is the 3rd time I have had a problem. There are much better sites to shop on.

• Df
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Stylewe - Clothing
    Guangdong
    stylewe.com

order # 1509543..I returned two dresses that didn't fit me over 3 months and haven't seen my money yet.They say they haven't received them yet. A bunch of liars. Stylewe is the worst company. It should be reported to the BBB

• Cy
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Stylewe - Where is my coat?

I ordered a Long Sleeve Fluffy Shift Casual Faux Fur Coat on December 8, 2017. The cost of the coat was $71.00 plus $10.00 Standard Delivery. To this date which is December 27, 2017. I have not received my merchandise neither have I heard anything from this company. My question is, where is my coat? OR where is my MONEY?