[Resolved] Stylewe1920319 a white with black roses short jacket.

My order # is 1B631500 and the item # is 1920319 that have been wanting to exchange for 7 days now. All I am wanting is a return label so that I can exchange the item for a different item.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in El Paso, TX Your website service when wanting information on an exchange or return something is AWAFUL!!! My name is Elsa Silva and this is the first time I have ever tried to return or exchange anything . I am very dissapointed in your costumer service especially when you can't ever speak to a real person. Your website is bad.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Dear Elsa Silva.
    Sorry for you had a bad experience with your orders.
    As I checked, We have sent the return label for you.
    Could you pls check it again later.
    Forexchange.please email us the item SKU or URL,  size,  color for the replacement item(s)
    We will place a replacement order for you once we have received the return information.
    Thanks for your feedback.We valued your business and we hope that you can have a better shopping experience when shop with us in the future .
    If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,