stylesell.cn / stylesell.cn is a scam, paypal acknowledged this.

Hi,

I recently ordered jeans off of stylesell.cn. I used paypal for the transaction. My first tip-off that this site was a scam was that I noticed there was no charge for shipping, and there was some weird "$5.00 off" subtracted, but no reason given as to why. I received a very brief confirmation email along the lines of "thanks for your order" with no order information, contact information, tracking numbers, etc. I went back to the site and couldn't find any contact information other than a crude email form on the site. I used this form to request tracking information, and I replied back to my "thanks for your order" email ([protected]@stylesell.cn), and received no replies.

I then contacted paypal after waiting weeks for my order. I entered all the company info, and was told that their contact information was "叶 锦兰" and email was "[protected]@allstylish.com". Weird, right?

24 hours after posting a claim I received an automated response from paypal, including notice of my full refund, saying that the site in question is indeed a scam,

Lesson: Do not buy from stylesell.cn!!!

Comments

26th of Feb, 2010

i mistakenly ordered from stylsell.cn and it was the worst experience ever. a friend of mine bought from stylesell.com which is a company based in north America and everything was great.