StyleRunway.com / Counterfeit Chanel purse!

1 171 Water StreetBoscawen, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 603-796-2336

A warning to anybody ordering from this site! Just received the Chanel purse that came with serial card and all - first of all they charged my card over 3 weeks ago and never mailed me the purse - finally received it 2 weeks late. Received the purse and find that it is a counterfeit chanel purse. This site sells counterfeit purses that are Asian junk made purposefully for them. I have contacted my credit card company to reissue me my money due and I am unsuccessfully trying to get their address as to where supposedly I can return my item if not satisfied. Of course I am not satisfied since they are liars and thieves who sold me a counterfeit purse with counterfeit serial number and card. I can't reach them neither by phone or email - they don't respond to anything in regards to this issue. If anyone out there has an address for returning items to Style Runway, please let me know. I also am contacting the US Postal service since this is a counterfeit operation that uses the US Post Office in their scam to deliver counterfeit and illegal items which is a Federal offense.

Comments

Va
  17th of Jan, 2008
Style Runway
Glennville
California
www.stylerunway.com

I had made the purchase on the 10th of December (ID 21583). One parcel of VERSACE V 1004 (value 393.50$) had been received from China (is it really authorized by dealers???!!!). After two weeks on the 2nd of December the welding of one side (metal ring on the bag) had broken. I guess the quality of the bag does not fit to the Authorized dealers quality.

The total order was on $719.49 And the 2nd shipment was not received at all.

Ki
  18th of Jan, 2008

** WE NEED TO STOP THIS COMPANY/PERSON FROM RIPPING US OFF **
Please FILE a Complaint! it's the ONLY way to stop them!!
Just need the Date of order/order ID#/Amount /Explaination& of course Name/Number/Address/Etc. but it's Simple!!! If you don't they WILL continue ripping us off. Info is provided below.........................

I FILED COMPLAINT WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU(BBB)
It's easy go to www.betterbusinessbureau.com basically all fill in & they will asign you a case #, Takes about 30 days to get a response/reply regarding case.
Company is under Stylerunway - "Stylerunway.com"
out of Gelnnville, Ca 93226 ( CA-main billing complaint)
The "BBB that will be investigating this company is based in CA.
BBB of Central California
Fresno,CA
4201 W. Shaw Ave, Suite 107
Fresno CA,93722
Phone # 661-322-2074
Fax # 559-229-6518

Email-info@BBBcencal.org
WEB.- http://www.cencal.bbb.org

AGAIN PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU- My bank stated they Will investigate the company!!!

Ch
  23rd of Jan, 2008

Shame o n us. What were we thinking? I also got scammed. I haven't even received my order yet. I will have my credit card company reverse the charges. What was I thinking???????

Da
  25th of Jan, 2008
Kenner
Louisiana
www.stylerunway.com

I ordered an Ed Hardy sweater from this website. Two weeks later, I had not received the product or a confirmation a mail, but my card had already been charged $132.00. I wrote e mails, left voicemails, chatted live online, etc to no avail. Finally I told them I had canceled payment on the order and that I would commence legal action is they tried to charge my card. They finally wrote me back and said they were issuing a refund in 10 days. That was 2 weeks ago. This is a SCAM.

Ry
  26th of Jan, 2008
StyleRunway.com - Paid goods never received!
United Kingdom
www.stylerunway.com

Placed order 26th November for xmas present $450, have been chasing them ever since by email - no response or one liner stating goods being dispatched and also by online chat who take 1hour plus to respond again with a one liner. Have emailed them 20 times, have used their online chat 10 times don't know their tel no to call them.

Contact my credit card company with suspected fraud but they say its legitimate business. Have emailed them to cancel the order as not received.

Any ideas how I can claim refund for goods not sent? Advise smb plz!

Jo
  26th of Jan, 2008

I ordered three pairs of jeans. Two which have just arrived 1 month after due date. They are Fake I have tried to contact company but can only speak to the online chat which fob you off. This company needs to be stopped!!

Ja
  30th of Jan, 2008

i ordered a pair of jeans over a month ago. i still havent recieved them. I tried to call but they didn't answer. i also emailed them but they didn't respond. Im still waiting on my jeans and im hoping that they arent fakes

Ed
  2nd of Feb, 2008

I saw www.bapebbc.net has selling Ed Hardy's clothes

Tr
  6th of Feb, 2008

i ordered in december and paid them over £500 dollars and ive had nothing not even an email but theyve took my money i have reported them lets hope they get shut down soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na
  9th of Feb, 2008
StyleRunway.com
5420 Merlot Lane
Billings
Montana
Phone: 406-670-5670
www.StyleRunway.com

I placed an order with StyleRunway.com, order #24417. My credit card has been charged and paid. I have still never received the items that I ordered. I have sent several emails, Left messages on their business # and chatted on-line with no specific response regarding my order. I have contested the charge with my credit card. I think this website is a huge scam!

Ng
  10th of Feb, 2008

I have paid for them $638.98 us dollars but the items has never received please stop them do something bad to an other.

Ta
  11th of Feb, 2008

I bought some item from StyleRunway.com i didn't receive but they charge my credit card i don't know what i will do to collect my money or my item.

De
  15th of Feb, 2008
California
www.stylerunway.com

Ordered juicy culture jog suit in December money was taken and i have never received goods. Have tried to contact them with no results. Beware!

Ng
  6th of Mar, 2008

I ordered 2 items 3 months ago and paid for them more than 600 us dollars but the items has never received.

Mi
  20th of Mar, 2008

I bought some staff from www.stylerunway.com and never received. They charged me full amount. When I tried to contact them they were trying to assure me that the goods has been shipped. ###! This company is one big fraud and the responsible should go to jail!

Li
  22nd of May, 2008

I bought a computer 2 years ago and 300.00dollar rebate, printer, and plasma TV they keep telling me 4-6 weeks I am tired of calling them because all I get is a run around. The company is Blue Hippo.

Li
  22nd of May, 2008

I never received my rebate, printer, or plasma TV

Ka
  25th of May, 2008

Charter Communciations is a rip off

Po
  18th of Jul, 2008

7 Petworth Rd. in England is an address that has been floating around pertaining to a lot of scams. Many are thinking people at this address are running a multitude of scams. After much investigating, I discovered that only 2 businesses are located at 7 Petworth Rd. One is a well-respected business. The other is a mail receiving/mail forwarding business. If you google 7 Petworth Rd., numerous businesses are listed. All of them use this mail business to receive/forward their mail. Who knows how many of them are scams? One thing is for sure, you can't find out where the actual businesses are located. So don't waste your time on the 7 Petworth Rd. address. It's a deadend.

Ch
  5th of Nov, 2008

i ordered 2 juicy coutre tracksuits from stylerunway last xmas 2007.
after many calls and plenty of hassle i received my items...from china!!!
guess what!!! they were fakes.