StyleEase / This website is a scam

November 17 I ordered a download and CD to help me in school with APA formatting. The download didn't work, and the CD never came. I left 2 messages on the phone listed and a person eventually returned my call. He said he would re-send the CD and allow me another download good only for that day. By the time I checked my email "that day" was long gone. This was December 1 and I never received the CD or download and paid 45.00 for nothing. I think this website is a scam. I do not think they care about their service and I do not recommend anyone buying anything from them. Their website is deceiving because it looks legitimate but they do not follow through. Or seem to care.

Va

Comments

• Ga
      26th of Aug, 2008

Actually, i'm the owner/president of StyleEase, and we've actually been selling great software with integrity since 1991. We occasionally slip up, or there's miscommunication, or an email gets trapped as spam and never read, etc.

In this case, I honestly can't find the information, because the person who was managing support at the time has left the company, and I can't find a record of this disagreement. We work hard to make sure our customers are happy with us, and we don't like seeing comments that portray us in an inaccurate way.