Stylebop.com / Not sure if there some kind of scam going on, but have to be wary

United States Review updated:

At first, I thought, great I found my fashion haven. Then discovered very bad i.e none at all customer service. Wanted to spend $2400 on 3 items but based on not getting my emails answered and bad service on the phone, decided to steer clear. Not sure if there some kind of scam going on, but have to be wary. Shame, the only site that had the items I wanted...;(

La

Comments

• Do
      8th of Jun, 2011

Factory seconds at full price. Unethical and deceitful business practices. Avoid at all cost.

8th of Jun, 2011
    Stylebop.com - There are quite a few people who have had nightmare experiences with them
    stylebop.com

Do a search on some fashion forums, they have a bad reputation. There are quite a few people who have had nightmare experiences with them. My personal experience with them was horrible.

• Tr
      24th of Jan, 2012
    Stylebop.com - They are rude and I am still waiting for my dress to arrive after one week
    stylebop.com

They are rude and I am still waiting for my dress to arrive after one week!! NEVER EVER SHOP ON THIS WEBSITE!!

• Ar
      7th of Feb, 2012
    Stylebop.com - Their bad reputation is well deserved
    stylebop.com

Their bad reputation is well deserved. I was sent a defective jacket and was treated poorly. They didn't have it in another in that size and they never refunded my return shipping. They then put the same jacket back for sale to the public with no mention of the defects.

• So
      3rd of Sep, 2012
    Stylebop.com - Non delivery
    United Kingdom

Was told item would be dispatched nexy day but was lied to. Has been a week and no response from customer care. Called and was told will be followed up but never returned call or emailed. Lines now engaged all day. People leaving positive reviews must work for them.

Deceiptful German business.

• La
      21st of Aug, 2013

They have 312K Facebook fans...they must be horrible!! They must be doing something really wrong. I have to quite shopping with them immediately!

• La
      21st of Aug, 2013

They have 312K Facebook fans...they must be doing a horrible job!! I am convinced by all of the bad reviews that they must be doing something really wrong. I have to quite shopping with them immediately! I'm very sad now.

18th of Jan, 2016

This site is terrible, agree with all of you to stay away

• Ec
      17th of Feb, 2016

Agree with all of you, terrible company, terrible people working too!

• Si
      6th of Feb, 2017

Purchased shoes and shortly after they had a huge markdown. Was told via email and phone that they can't do a price adjustment because the size I ordered was no longer in stock and therefore they won't honour the current price drop i.e. discount. Ok, not worth the argument. I ordered a second pair of shoes, when they arrived were exact duplicates of the first order. However the colour I purchased over the internet were now out of stock. Have to send shoes back as company made a mistake. Terrible company with zero quality assurance, feels as though they have a lot of items sent out that are incorrect, or over sell on their website and then proceed to send customer wrong item. I am not so sure I trust them, and would proceed with caution. I may try one more time, and will post my outcome here as an update.