[Resolved] Style We / dress I need to exchange

Lisa Glow

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Dec 09, 2016

Hi Lisa Glow,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    Items can be returned within 30 days since delivery date (except for final sale items and swimwear).
    For return policy, you can check here: https://www.stylewe.com/information/returns-and-exchanges
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

Li
Dec 07, 2016

Comments

• De
      Dec 20, 2016

order number is 1755260

• De
      Dec 20, 2016

I purchased a dress from StyleWe I need to exchange and cannot get the information from the company on how to return. The information for exchanges is an email address, and noone replies to a request for being able to return it. This happened with a prior purchase that I made with the company, and I could never return something which was too small. order number 1755260