style spa furniture ltd / customer care

1 India Review updated:

Dear,

Card Number: [protected].

I spoke to the customer care one Miss Deeksha, I told her to redeem my reward points.I told I got promotion and I have a address change and I have given the address then she told me your pin- code is not matching, I told ok you tell me the option what I have to do and she told you have to change the pin code where we have service, I told her see where ever you people have service I cannot change my office and I told her if there is no other option I told better I will cancel the card.these is the sentence which I used and her replay was ok better u do it.
This is absolute ridiculous...this is the way you speak to the customer.I don't want to have an account with the bank which does not care for their customers.
I hope to hear an early response from you

Rgrds
Prashanth

Comments

• Bl
      7th of Jul, 2011

My wife (Mrs.Christina)purchased a Dressing Table from your Showroom at City Centre, New Town on 29thJune, 2011.Till today the furniture has not been installed at my house.Besides, your officials do not even bother to tell us when it will be install.If the Company is taking days togetherto install a simple Dressing Table, I have nothing to say about the QUALITY of your Company's Customer Service.

• Am
      6th of Oct, 2014

ar mam/sir
    My name is amit kathuria from faridabad.I had booked a set of furniture, vegas c0018090, vide order no.227564 dated10th aug 2014 at your showroom at croma, crown interior mall, sec-35 faridabad. I had paid rs.5000 as advance & was promised to deliver furniture on 25th sep14 against full & final payment. On 5th sep14, I had handed over two cheques to branch manager mr.pankaj bhardwaj who promised to arrange delivery of order furniture by 25th sep14. But i am very sorry to inform that ordered furniture has been delivered to me till 30th sep14 inspite of regular follow up with your show room as well as branch manager mr.pankaj bhardwaj, moreover he refund 5000 paid advance & stopped picking my phone call. I was waiting for your immediate response to my request otherwise I will be forced to initiate legal action against company.
    Tks & Regards