Style Sector / Fraud and cheating!

I've made my order on the 29th of Jan and yet still not received my items!!! They did not reply my emails and we as a customer have no information of how we can contact them!!! Beware!

Va

Comments

18th of Feb, 2008

They are liars, frauds, and scam artists. Go to /link removed/ and the better business bureau and leave a complaint.

19th of Feb, 2008

I made my order on the same day and i havent recieved my item yet!! Is there any way of getting the money back for all of the customers?

• Sh
      22nd of Feb, 2008
    Style Sector - International Criminals

IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THE COMPANY CALLED STYLE SECTOR YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF INTERNATIONAL CRIMINALS THAT CONTINUE TO SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND CONTINOUSLY OPEN UP NEW SITES AND CHANGE THE NAME....... LOOK UP STYLE RUNWAY ON THE COMPLAINTS BOARD AND YOU WILL SEE VICTIMS WITH THE SAME COMPLAINTS AS YOU. THEY HAVE ALSO USED OTHER NAMES LIKE STYLE CHEST, FASHION MANSION, PURE RUNWAY...... IF YOU GO TO YOU TUBE AND TYPE IN STYLE RUNWAY SCAMS YOU WILL SEE WHERE CHANNEL 47, CBS NEWS IN CALIFORNIA DID A STORY ABOUT THESE CRIMINALS..YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT THE BBB IN CALIFORNIA AND THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU TIPS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gl
      28th of Feb, 2008

I kept bothering them and they have actually replied back to me. Unfortunately, they were not answering the questions that I was asking them. Their phone number is listed on your transaction history. You should call your credit card company and they will tell you. They are a shady website.

13th of Mar, 2008

Style sector is a scamming website they use to have stylerunway.com and fahsion mansion.com they have close style runway few days ago.

They send fake ### from china.

17th of Mar, 2008
    Style Sector - Fake merchandise!
    Style Sector
    Burlington
    Canada
    www.stylesector.com

Ordered what I thought were authentic UGG boots (as that is what is shown on their website) when they FINALLY arrived they were fake and did not mathc the picture on the website, I have tried to return but NO ONE returns emails and no phone number on website for contacting. Also their website says that they are based in Alberta but the merchandise was shipped from China. They also ask for the number on the back of your credit card when ordering I did not give it to them - THANK GOD. I have since canceled my credit card CAUSE WHO KNOWS!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! The advertise their website on Facebook, I have also sent FACEBOOK an email regarding this to warn them that they are using their website as a forum to attract buyers.

• Ca
      25th of Mar, 2008

I also ordered and received jeans that were counterfeit. Is against the law and punishable by prison term. You can get your money back by calling your credit card company. You have to file a complaint, send back the merchandise (the cc company will get you the address but it will take about a month) and then fax in a registered mail or courier receipt back to the credit card company proving you sent the item back. They will then charge back the money you spent to your card.
    Hope that helps!

• St
      19th of Apr, 2008

I ordered a pair of Gucci shoes, Gucci wallet and a handbag from stylesector.com on Feb.17/2008. I was about to check out my order and pay when one problem arose. I did not know what "CVV" means (credit card information found at the back of the card needed to check out my order), so I decided to send them an email. After three days, there was no reply. It took me four days to finally talk to one of their live agents (which was never online) to ask what "CVV" means. She was rude and I was not finished typing when she closed the chat conversation window. Not minding what happened, I continued on checking out my order. I finally received my receipt through email with nothing but my order number: 178, the list of my orders, my sum total, my name and my delivery address. There was no detailed description of how my orders are going to be processed (how many business days it would take, etc). So I found out for myself the details I was looking for on their site. It said it would take 5-10 business days for the order to arrive at my doorstep. One week later, I waited for someone on their "live assistant help" to go online but no one was available to help me so I decided to send an email just to check on my orders. Again, there was no reply after a few days. It has been 2 weeks and no orders have arrived. Because I was wondering what has been taking them so long to deliver my orders (knowing from their site that we settle in the same province - Alberta, Canada) and worried at the same time, I took a few moments to research some information about the site from google (reliability, feedbacks from its customers, etc) and have found that many of its customers have reported them as scammers /URL removed/ One has reported them as international criminals https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/international-criminals-c50209.html
    Despite these testimonies from other people, I was still not fully convinced that they are scammers, as I thought that maybe these testimonies are not reliable. Not until I found the site: www.superchinadirect.com
    The site has the exact same products, even exact similar pictures posted in www.stylesector.com (which claims that they sell 100% authentic products) Superchinadirect.com claims that they order their products from China, yet sell the same products, even use the same images of the products?

I found both sites on Facebook.com. They are both advertisers on the site. I hope that the truth prevails and justice abounds!