Style Runway.com / Scam!

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered several items from Stylerunway.com I thought it was odd they have NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT number or physical address. Their shipping charges are beyond outrageous. After I ordered several goods I could NOT get them to give me, email me a confirmation code. AFTER FOUR WEEKS THEY EMAILED ME BOGUS SHIPPING REFERENCES! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS. I HAVE HAD TO DISPUTE WITH THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

I should have done more research before ordering from these "merchants".

Comments

Ma
  12th of Jan, 2008

Style Runway.com - Style runway
Style Runway.com
California
www.StyleRunway.com

I ordered a sweater from style runway... and ran into the same problems... absolutely no customer support... no one answered my emails or phone calls... i got ripped off... this is ###... someone out go down there to style runway and "take care of business"... i am taking legal action and if that doesn't work... i am taking a trip to style runway.
Ho
  14th of Jan, 2008
Heres how to get your money back.

Not completely honest but... worked for us. Call your credit card company and tell them that you believe your card has been charged without your athority. If you tell them you authorized it , they will fight with you and try not to give your money back. Just make sure you have not signed for the deliveries from this company yet or already called your credit card company about this. Tell them you found out who it might be because you saw "Fashion" on your credit card statement. That is how it appears. And you googled Fashion Fraud and found many sites stating fraudulent activities for this company. Be insistant you did not make the purchases and cancel your card if you havnt done so already, They actually used ours to gamble online or leaked it to someone who did. When and if your credit card company calls the numbers listed for this business I'm sure they will get the same responses we have all encountered. NIL. There is another post that states something about The Credit Act and Fradulent Behavior that credit card companies dont like you to know about but you can get your money back after paying something like $50 deductable. Just get your money back, dont deal with the company directly unless you like to get really angry, and if and when a unmarked package arrives at your door from china, refuse it, send it back, dont sign for it. I hope this helps some of you who paid with a credit card.
Ca
  15th of Jan, 2008
I agree same thing happend to me too and its been since Dec 07 and i have left messages and everything i actully contacted the better business buro in the states and wrote them a long email... the same thing has happend to me too and please please write to the BBB and call ur credit card compay so they can reverse the payment.

The more people that we can get to do this is gonna shut these people down.

My friend actully recived his clothes but we dont know if they are fake or not it took my friend 4 weeks to get his stuff .. good luck!!!
Gr
  16th of Jan, 2008
I have the same with Stylerunway. It's a fake company! I hope I can get my money back. I also should have done more research before ordering.
  16th of Jan, 2008
I am in the midst of fighting this company via better business bureau in hopes to take them down. They have till the 24th to respond but who knows what will happen. They charged my jeans order for $154 on Dec 27th and have never shipped them or answered my calls/emails/online chats. I'm going to have to try to fight with my bank as well to get the money back. I'm assuming there is proof of a business tax ID number or something SOMEWHERE for this company in the system since they have a bank account right? So I would hope it wouldn't be impossible to track down who is doing this crap and get our money back. What a joke.
Ki
  21st of Jan, 2008
I totally agree, the same happended to me. I am taking legal action. I am thinking of a class action suit, if anyone else wants to join please email me and if anyone gets in touch with these people please let me know.
Ro
  24th of Jan, 2008

Style Runway.com - Double billing & no delivery!
Style Runway.Com
www.stylerunway.com

I ordered $379.99 worth of goods in early December for Christmas. Style informed me that my credit card had been declined on 3 occasions so I re-ordered. Eventually my credit card was accepted but credit card bill (just arrived)shows me that the company has charged me twice for the goods. No goods have yet arrived. During December my only contact with them was through live chat ( e-mail system was ignored) that is when they told me that my credit card had been declined.

I had no response to my 4 e-mails until 22 Jan 2008 when each e-mail was answered saying that they had technical e mail problems and that they would process my order now. Reported matter to credit card company to investigate.
  25th of Jan, 2008

Style Runway.com - Style runway
Style Runway.com
www.StyleRunway.com

Why on earth have style runway still for a web site going. I have contacted my bank as they have taken more money from my account??? Fraud!!!
  5th of Feb, 2008
I ordered ugg boots over a month ago and yet still not got them and the always so there has been a delay and they will be in touch within 5 days and yet still get no email off them. The thing is they were quick enough to take my money out of my bank.
  6th of Feb, 2008
Will some one please email me to let me know how i get my money back because i dont know what to do.
Sh
  6th of Feb, 2008
ANYONE INTERESTED IN SHARING THEIR STORY ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY STYLE RUNWAY OR STYLE CHEST WITH A NEWS REPORTER CAN CONTACT ME BY EMAIL BY 2-7-08 SO WE CAN EXPOSE THESE CRIMINALS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE...
Sa
  25th of Feb, 2008
Same here. I ordered some goods there too. It took 2 months for them to send 1 of my items and the rest never arrived! I'm from Europe and I found it strange from the beginning that it all came from China! Now, they always seem "offline" - day and night and it is really really GRRRRR that I can't do anything about it!
It really annoys me! If you're talking actions - I'll be glad to add up!

Sarah.