Style Runway / Ugg boots / Products never received!

1 121 A Blaine StreetSanta Cruz, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 831-246-2952

I ordered a pair of Ugg boots for $200.00 + shipping. Never received a receipt yet my Credit Card was promptly charged. After 3 weeks of calling, leaving unreturned messages & sending countless unanswered E-mails I looked on line & found nothing but rip off complaints. I actually did get thru to a customer service rep on 2 occasions & was promptly lied to each time. The last time they said they were crediting back the shipping charges since my boots had been delayed so long. My account was never credited. It has now been almost 6 weeks since my order & I haven't heard word one.

I have reported the scam to my Credit Card co. & they are disputing the charge. I encourage any other victim to share their experience & pursue legal channels against them. My CC co. said that is what they are going to do!!!

Comments

• Ke
      12th of Feb, 2008

This complaint is directly regarding the UGG company- Ugg Australia. www.uggaustralia.com
    I made an online purchase that was completely screwed up by this company & has yet to be rectified. I was told that Ugg's warehouse was updating their system over the weekend that I placed my online order. The company continued to enter & then cancel my order, and ran my card through 5 times, which prompted my bank to think someone had stolen my card & put a fraud claim on my card, thus stopping me from being able to use my card until I spent another hour on the phone with my bank fixing the situation. I thought this had all been taken care of, because they lied to me (the few times I was actually able to speak to someone)-- WRONG!! They were to give me expedited shipping at no charge for all of my trouble. My order still does not show as shipping & they still have not credited my account for the 2 incorrect charges- one for $170.00 & one for $185.00!!!! They are saying it may be weeks before they credit my account. Bottom line- DO NOT BUY FROM UGG! They are complete frauds. I do not know how this company is still in business.

• Be
      14th of Feb, 2008

I have a pair of 3 year old boots. I live in SE Michigan, where we get snow, but not a great amount. I wear these boots only when we get 2 in. or more, in other words, maybe 4 or 5 times a year. These things are literally falling apart. Last year I had the seam sewed up. This year I was pulling them up and they split, not on the seam, right in the middle of the boot. They are garbage! I had a pair of old fashioned snow mobile boots, that lasted me 25 years and still going strong. Their only fault is they have no style, which really does"t matter to me, I buy for warmth. I will never buy another UGG product Again!