Style Runway - Juicy Tracksuit / Non receipt of goods

1 Not knownGlenville, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 9 786929

Living in the UK we pay significantly more for Juicy couture so imagine my delight when I found "Style Runway" - a site offering massive savings on quality designer goods.

I placed the order on 18th December and within 24 hours $145.00 plus a $1 overseas transaction fee was debited from my account. A week passed and I received confirmation the money had been taken with the promise of a shipping date "shortly".

Three weeks and 7 emails - to the "live chat" and "info" addresses (none of them answered) later I tried calling the number supplied on the website only to find this was "out of service". I registered for 'track my order' to find nothing was there.

Then I stumbled across several message boards warning e-consumers of Style Runway - of orders placed, money taken and no goods received!!

I feel particularly sad as this was my Christmas treat to myself and I can ill afford the $145 - but as for not receiving the goods!

Ra

Comments

• Ga
      8th of Jan, 2008

I also purchased items from stlye runway and later found out that they were selling fake goods and also didnt receive half of my order so i am minus $165. They are complete RIP-OFF!!! They dont return any emails and google shouldn't have them as a sponsored LINK.

• Tv
      8th of Jan, 2008

I too was a victim of this fraudulent website. I grew suspicious when my account was charged but no shipping confirmation was sent to me. Then experienced the same obstacles as everyone else. I then also stumbled upon the warnings of others, but too late. I just wish this site could be taken down because people are still getting ripped off as we speak!

• Ms
      10th of Jan, 2008

I ordered from this company on Dec 4. I called them for days because I was getting concerned when it was getting close to Christmas and my order had not arrived and no one replied to my emails, the phone was out of order, and that chat line kept promising that my order would be shipped the next business day. Fast forward, Christmas passed and I didnt get my order, so I called and FINALLY got to speak with a Lisa on the 27th who stated that they "outsourced" their work for the holidays so there were some mix ups and that she was cancelling my order and providing a refund. Well to date, no refund has appeared on my credit card account and then to make matters worse, my parents receive a package from CHINA with knock off versions of the items that I ordered...Well, I have been trying to get a return address to send these items back but I cannot get in contact with anyone and of course no one answers emails!!!! I am so outdone, but I refuse to stop until I get credit for this fake merchandise...I have disputed this through my credit card company so hopefully justice will prevail!

• De
      12th of Jan, 2008

I TOO HAVE BEEN TAKEN AS A FOOL! I ORDERED MERCHANDISE STYLE RUNWAY ON DEC.18TH. 100 EMAILS & PHONE CALLS LATER, I AM STILL OUT $700.ON JAN.5TH I RECEIVED A SMALL PKG IN THE MAIL. IT WAS A BOX WRAPPED IN BROWN TAPE AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES.WHEN I OPENED IT ,IT WAS A CUT UP SHOE BOX WITH A GARBAGE BAG CONTAINING A CHEAP VERSION OF A KNOCK OFF JUICY COUTURE BAG THAT I DIDNT EVEN ORDER. OF COURSE THE SHIPPING LABEL WAS IN CHINESE SO I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SEND IT BACK.I HAVE REPORTED THIS TO THE FRAUD DEPT.OF MY CREDIT CARD. I HOPE THAT I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK. & THE SOB'S RUNNING THIS SCAM GET WHAT IS COMING TO THEM.THANKS TO STYLE RUNWAY MY XMAS SUCKED!!!

• Sh
      12th of Jan, 2008

The same thing happen to me but I've found a way to get back at them... If you email I'll let you know but don't want to say it on this comment board in case they're monitoring it.

• Bl
      13th of Jan, 2008

I tried to get a juicy couture tracksuit. I got it off ebay and had no problem but it was too small.

So i went online and found a great deal on one at stylerunway.com I ordered it on jan 1st and it is now jan 13, no suit!

Someone needs to go sue them for all they've got and give the money back to those poor people who lost their money trying to have a good christmas! Thanks to style runway my birthday wish was crushed and they should be CRUSHED TOO!!

I am willing to get a lawyer into this and the whole freaking united states if that's what it takes. Because they are a scam. Bit ft freak-faced scammy scam and are the ### of the earth.
    Never buy from there because if you do, you will be sorry!!!

• Am
      19th of Jan, 2008

I am also one of the many that placed an order just before Xmas for a Juicy Couture tracksuit, the money was taken out of my account, with the promise of an e mail to confirm shipping!! Dont think Ill be seeing my money or the tracksuit again!!

• Si
      19th of Jan, 2008

i too ordered on the 18th december and i have jus received a much smaller bag than i ordered. i saY everyone keep badgering them for refunds. Keep complaining.!!!!! im so annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mr
      21st of Jan, 2008

OMG!! I knew this website had to be a scam I just received my package in the mail today after waiting for almost 4 weeks!!!?? My husband find this site and decided to buy me a ED HARDY hoodie for a discounted price for christmas as a surprise. Turns out he had to tell me because he couldn't understand why the order was not received. They sent a email confirmation about the order being processed, but no shipping confirmation until 2 weeks ago!! They gave us some bogus tracking number that I now know is from CHINA!!. The sweater is too small and I really can't tell if it's real or not!! We paid $132 dollars for it and I want my money back!!

• Ka
      22nd of Jan, 2008

OMG...I wish that I had looked up this website and searched for comments like these...I ordered my boots from this DAMN website stylerunway.com on Jan. 2nd and they took the funds out of my account on the 4th. I still have not received my tracking number nor the boots that I had ordered. Obviously, this is a scam website. I called my bank and they will refund me my money back and they will be sending me an affidavit so they can investigate this website...so hopefully they can take this website down....I knew It was too good to be true!!

• Di
      24th of Jan, 2008

OMG i totally agree, i cant believe it, i dont know what to do? I bought these with my bfs card! Theyve took the money! Will my bank refund?

• Ka
      24th of Jan, 2008

I too placed a order for a Ed Hardy hoodie, recieved a shipping confirmation with no info. After trying to call at all hours of the day and night 3 weeks later got a operator who gave me a Tracking number that was bogus. They also said that they would refund my shipping and have not recieved this either. This needs to be reported to someome on Goggle. Wish I would have reseached as I am out $120.

24th of Jan, 2008

I was another unfortunate victim of this scam. I placed orders around New Years and was excited to receive my merchandise. A few days later, I thought that I would check out the validity of this website(stupid not to check it before), and then I saw all this stuff about scams and fraud. I immediately contacted MasterCard hoping that I would be able to cancel the charge, but they had charged me just the day before I called in. When I asked MasterCard if I could cancel the charge because I knew of this scam, they said that once I approved the charge by giving them my information, they couldn't just cancel my charge. I then filed a dispute claim with MasterCard for not receiving my merchandise. I was thinking this would be the best thing to do, until about a week ago I received a tracking number for my package. Because they had sent out my package, and them being able to prove to MasterCard that they did, I would lose the dispute, lose out on hundreds of dollars, and receive a package full of garbage. They said that even if the package is a month late, that once I received it before the dispute is settled in my favour, the dispute would automatically be cancelled. I am thinking of receiving the package and filing a claim for unsatisfactory merchandise. I'm also thinking about refusing the shipment, but I'm not sure if the charge on my credit card would be cancelled if I do that. Each of these claims supposedly take 2-3 months to be resolved.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do to cancel these charges and keep my money that was cowardly taken away from me?

• Di
      30th of Jan, 2008

I have recieved my order this morning! Fake fake fake! So mad! Argh!

• Su
      30th of Jan, 2008

I too wish I had see these emails before I had been sucked in to ordering from this rip-off company!! I ordered a sweatsuit for my daughter on December 13th for Christmas and of course never recieved it. I did get through once on the phone and was promised a partial refund and that it was being shipped(ha ha) But of course no tracking number showed up on my email and since then I can't get through on their phone number and no response to emails. I have left thrreatening messages about lawyers etc. but it does no good . My husband and I are going to try to get the money back from our bank from our debit card but who know?? Its been since Christmas....This company needs to be taken down definetely!!!!!!

6th of Feb, 2008

I too have been had by this 'company' I ordered gifts for my mum & sister & am now significantly out of pocket.
    Their website needs to be taken down, people are still being ripped off out there.

• Be
      8th of Feb, 2008

43 days ago by berna caldera (send email )

My order made (ID:29705) in Dec 25/12 /2007 has not arrived, i also have not recived the shipping confirmation you said i was going to recive, please send me an e mail of the status of my order. Please answer me inmediatly.

Their website needs to be taken down. I'm going to try to get the money back from our bank from our debit card but who know?

• Be
      8th of Feb, 2008

Email adress correct is :bernaantiques@hotmail.com

Style runway dixit :

I RECIVED THIS
    "Dear Customer,
    Thank you for ordering... Your order has been sent for credit card processing.
    You will receive an email regarding your approval status within 24 hours.
    An invoice of your order will be emailed to you.
    Thanks for shopping at Style Runway
    TOTAL: $442.99

• Pe
      11th of Feb, 2008

Hi,
    It looks like Style Runway or Style "Runaway with your money" have ripped us all off for our hard earned money. I have received my D&G bag and although the quality does seem very good, I'm now dubious as to its integrity.

I suppose we'll all have our own battles with credit card and bank disputes while these idiots get away with such scams. The most annoying thing is that it is so easy for them to trade on the world stage with such ease. Did nobody check their goods, office address, suppliers, validity of their premises, why they ship via China etc etc???

I'd be very grateful for any ideas on how to stop these types of unscrupolous ******** trading and how to throw the perpetrators in jail followed by throwing the key into the Atlantic!!