Style Runway / Fake product!

England, Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:
My husband bought a Chanel bag from stylerunway.com and paid £200.00 two weeks before Christmas of last year. It was a present for me. The bag never arrived in time for Christmas. When it did arrive after the new year, the bag came from China and was obviously fake. Now I have this fake bag which I am embarrassed to use and my husband is £200.00 out of pocket. I tried to email them to make a complaint but no reply. IT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. SOMEBODY SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THEM FROM THE NET!
Cd

Comments

Ch
  23rd of Jan, 2008

Style Runway - SCAM AND FRAUD
Style Runway

Add another per son to the list. Clothing was ordered on 12/17/07. Live chat with Sindy and Jacob. Have not heard from them. Impossible to get any information.
Lk
  1st of Feb, 2008

Style Runway - Non-receipt of goods!
Pleasantville
New Jersey
Phone: 609-992-8140

I ordered from this company on the 11th of Jan Fashion Runway/Style Runway and orderd an Ed Hardy sweat hood for women I was charged $125 and I did not receive any merchandise. I have e-mailed the site and telephoned the inaccessible customer service. I think I've been scammed. Now my bank won't do anything!
Mr
  2nd of Feb, 2008

Style Runway - Fake goods and non delivery!
United Kingdom
www.StyleRunway.com

I ordered a Black Marc Jacobs Stam Handbag, Juicy Couture Skull Tracksuit and a Chanel Knee High Round Toe Boots totaling $669.99 on 28.12.07. I received a used/faked Marc Jacobs handbag of a different style and color (brown) on 31.1.08. I have sent an email and have had no response.
Sh
  2nd of Feb, 2008

Style Runway - SCAM AND FRAUD

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY I SUGGEST YOU CANCEL YOUR CARDS AND HAVE THEM REISSUED BECAUSE YOUR INORMATION IS IN THE HANDS OF INTERNATIONAL CRIMINALS.. THE COMPANY IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE FBI BUT CONTINUES TO CHANGE THEIR NAME AND EVERYDAY STEALS MONEY ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM INNOCENT VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOPEFULLY ONE DAY THEY WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO THEM BUT UNTIL THEN PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY AND YOUR CREDIT CARDS.....
Va
  3rd of Feb, 2008

Style Runway - Items never received!
www.stylerunway.com

I ordered merchandise from this company for my son for christmas in the amount of $265.49. I have received confirmation order was received and processed 12/28/07 and paid 1/04/08. I have yet to receive shipment information and have left or 25 messages via email and phone. I have not heard back from company, you can't talk to a customer service rep, you only can leave a message. This company is a total rip-off and fraud. Upon further investigation this company is listed as a fraud on various websites, there should be some kind of recourse for customers to take action against Style Runway.
Ja
  12th of Feb, 2008

Style Runway - Fake!
California

I ordered two ed hardy hoodies from style runway company on the 29th of dec. i waited and waited and waited, nothing came in the post, i thought 'oh it just taken ages because its from usa and i live in uk.' I decided last night to investigate, what i found was a shock!!! The company is a big FAKE!!! and ill never get my clothes from them as they don't exist!!! Do not buy of this site plz its a waste of money these people get all your details and steal your money and ur identity!!!

I am sooo annoyed and angry Why is this site still on the GOOGLE sponsor? Why is it still on the internet? IT needs to be shut down!!! Repeat don't buy from! Check out you tube for the cnn news report type in style run way complaints and news!!!
Ch
  13th of Feb, 2008
I also ordered goods from Style runway..they turned up a month and a half later and are the most horrendous fakes I have ever seen! I have taken the goods to trading standards so hopefully something will be done to get this site shut down!!
Ad
  18th of Feb, 2008
I bought $600 worth of goods at the end of December and kept being promised an email with my shipping number, it never came. I was told the goods had been dispatched, they never came.

I filed a complaint with my Credit Card company and they got my money back in full within 2 weeks.

So, complain to Visa is the moral of the story!.
  19th of Feb, 2008

Style Runway - Did not receive the sweater!
glenville
glenville
California
Phone: 1 877 9 runway

On Dec 31 I ordered a sweater, the total was 135.00. Today is feb 19 2008 i still have not received the sweater. I have sent them over 30 emails with no response. their phone number does not work. I have reported the scam to visa.
Ro
  21st of Feb, 2008

Style Runway - fake goods money not returned
South Australia
Australia

Bought items from this company supposedly genuine Louis Vuitton bags first took so long to get here and whwn they arrived such disgusting fakes I would not even give to my dog to chew up They must be closed down this is so unfair
St
  18th of Mar, 2008
Wow. Now I know why I have not received my order that was charged to my credit card 2 months ago. I feel like a fool. My bank said they would take care of it though. I hope they do. I spent almost $300 and the company was paid right away and nothing ever arrived and now there isn't even a website. I guess they skipped town since they know people might be coming after them?! How frustrating. I can't believe there isn't a recourse for them!
La
  18th of Mar, 2008
I also ordered £400 worth of goods from style runway.. They took my money within 24 hours and I am still waiting for my order 3 months later!!! I also cant belive that they hav'nt yet been shut down.. How many more people need to be ripped off before they do something about it???

Also my credit card has been cloned and alot of money taken. This may be a coincidence but it all seems a bit funny that its only happened since I have used it on their site when I have been using the internet for shopping for years with no problems???
An

Style Runway - SCAM - NEW NAME
www.stylerunway.com

STYLE RUNWAY is now operating under principalfashion.com Please DO NOT order anything from them as they are a SCAM website!!! I hope this helps!!
Ca
  21st of Mar, 2008
I, too ordered something from Style Runway, they were fast to take my money and never received the product. After numerous phone calls, "live chats" and e-mails, I NEVER received a response.

I have registered a complaint with the BBB. I'm not expecting my money back or the merchandise at this point, just would like you all to know, to me this company is a total ripoff. Buyers beware.
Jo
  21st of Mar, 2008
I also ordered in December: a pair of uggs. never received them. talked to sindy and jacob and they said they were shipped... it's March and never saw them.
  7th of Apr, 2008
Im in a similar situation, spent over $300 in 3 pair of jeans (2 G-Star & 1 D&G), I have only received 2 pairs and theyre fake! They offered me a disscount of the total of the one they didnt send and I asked them to refund me the money of it, I havent received a reply, theyve kept my money, theyve sent me fake jeans, wrong sizes, and now the webpage doesnt even exist! It is disgusting and It makes us feel like idiots, how easily can someone scam online, we have no protection what so ever, dont matter what payment we use. Where can we report these problems, there should be some kind of online fraud system.
If anyone has some information, please forward it to me on: sam_cameron@hotmail.co.uk
Lets make internet safer!
Ge
  12th of May, 2008
Dear Sirs,

I would like to inform you that although I had ordered the below 4 units of your products and paid $495, 69 for them I have received only the 3 items. You forgot to send me the

Gucci Loafers In Black
Size 8US/41EU

$124.00

I would appreciate if you could reply a.s.a.p. If you are going to credit me with the amount of $124, 00 or send me the missing item.

My code is ID 18929

Many thanks in advance.

Yours faithfully,

Gerasimos Dimopoulos
  24th of May, 2008
yes!! ME TOO!! i received a fake bag, and 2 of my othe rproducts never turned up!!

BUT ANYWAY MOST IMPORTANTLY,
i think i have been scammed online again by a similar online company

it's called designer luxury brands.

DONT GET CHEATED AGAIN!!!

pass the message around, have a look at the website, the way they function is similar with nothing about the company at all, just an IM service!!

HAHAHA. im never going to be so gullible again!