Style Beauty Supply/ Outre lace wig (Precious 1-B) / Too small

1 14428 Bellaire Blvd. , zip 77082Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2815687393

I'm very disappointed at the kind of service I received at Style Beauty Supply. I purchased a lace wig, Tues., May 03, 2011 with my credit card. Normally when I purchase a lace wig, I don't have time to wear it right away. I waited until I had a off day to fix my hair. So, I tried the wig on Friday, May 06, 2011 at my house, to find out the wig is too small; the wig isn't fitting my head properly. I'm a long time customer. I've known Mr.Kim, when he had Less Pay Beauty Supply on Beechnut St., in Houston, Texas. However, Friday, May 06, 2011 I took the lace wig back to the store with my receipt, tags still on the wig, no chemicals or products on the hair, in the orginal package to exchange. Mr.Kim flat out tells me No, no I can't exchange this hair. So, I told him about it he refused to replace the wig. I explained to him, he had to do something. I just spent $43 dollars on this wig and I'm unable to wear it. So, he gave me the manufacture number to explain to them what happen. How lame!!! So, I called, the man(Mr.Thomas) was extremely concern and polite. He wanted me to return the lace wig to Style Beauty Supply, he'll take a look at it on June 1, 2011. I explained to him I'm not leaving my paid for wig at the beauty supply place. I would like to wear my wig now. So, I struck with a wig I can't wear because the manfacture made the inside cap too small. Mr.Kim which is asian doesn't realize that one size doesn't fit all. He told me, "One size fit all!" I explained to Mr.Kim after this incident, that he would be losing a customer. However, I buy lots of wigs every 2-3months, I know how the wig is suppose to fit. I tried to explain to him yesterday(May 23, 2011) in the store, but he rudely told me NO! I didn't argue with him because he had other customers around, so I took my lace wig and left. All I wanted was to exchange for the lace wig I had previously, this wig cost me $43.29 and I'm unable to wear it.

Comments

• Do
      20th of Mar, 2012

I too Understand and wish many people that buy from this particular location stop going there!! I know of other locations especially when you are a returning customer will trust you and take back the merchandise by exchange. Yes, I see on the receipt no exchanges and refunds but there should be some details and there's a law where if the merchandise is damage they are suppose to take it back by exchange. I informed this person that we are the reason he does well in the community. He disrespected me said I worn the ponytail I just purchased it 3 days ago and ready to wear it and it look as they repackage the wig you can see right through it hair was missing on it and it was just plain old repackaged. I'm a customer as consumer's we have a voice his bills, paying his employees ect, is a part of what I purchased and you purchased so we should not patronize this place!!! I asked him to save the embarrassment as I WILL REPORT THIS AND MR. KIM WILL CHANGE HIS POLICY!! AND If I have to hold on this piece of hair for months to get an exchange it will happen. He does not care about customers just our money. Go somewhere else do not go here!!

• Ju
      13th of Apr, 2012

My family, friends and co-workers will no longer shop there. I'll take take my business elsewhere.