Stussy Store / Being treated like trash

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I have been going into the Stussy store for about three years now. I absolutely love the products that Stussy puts out, not to mention their Stussy for girls line. However, every time I go inside there are two girls those work their giving me dirty looks and looking down on me like they are better or something. I always spend over $50 at the store because I like the product but tonight I think Ive had enough and feel the need to let people know that the two women that work in this store are very rude they are not their to help you, and are impolite to paying customers. At first I thought maybe the girls are bitter at me because they are working and I am not. But really does Stussy treat their employees that bad that they take their angst among the customers? I caught one of them looking me up and down tonight. Considering I shop at this store about once or twice a month I find it unacceptable for the Stussy Company to allow their employees to treat paying customers with such resentment. I can only ask please greet me with a smile and show your disgust when I leave for whatever reason you feel I disgust you even though you really dont know me.

Va

Comments

• Go
      3rd of Sep, 2018

I am frustrated about my first shopping experience on stussy. On Aug 28th, I placed an order of a shirt and a hoody as guest on stussy's official site. The transaction was completed. Since it said that I would receive an confirmation email about the order, I did not record the order id. However, after a few hours I realized that I did not receive the email (not in junk mail, either). I have submitted feedbacks about the situation to stussy online, and still had confidence that the order was gonna be processed successfully. However, after some days, I got neither responses from stussy, nor my ordered clothes. I tried to reach them via other channels. It turns out that they did not respond to emails or phone call. They have an answer machine keeping telling u that "there are 15 other customers waiting", but the number "15" never dwindles. Right now I don't know what else to do, I am just waiting for their response.