Stupid People / The Stupid People in this World

1 US Review updated:

I am sick and tired of the stupid people on the internet that are blaming others for their own mistakes. We all know there are bad people out there, there are also good people out there. Get a brain and read what you are getting in to prior to giving someone your credit card information. Take a little extra time and actually read the information provided to you on the main page of a website and in the other pages. Don't put your personal information anywhere on the internet unless you are fully prepared to deal with the emails, phone calls, and charges that might come from it.

If people would just TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS then our world would be a better place. Right now we are teaching our children that it is ok to do anything they want and just blame others for it. My only hope is that someday you will be held accountable for being so stupid and irresponsible.

Ja

Comments

• Me
      Aug 21, 2009

I totally agree with you!

• Li
      Aug 29, 2009

When the banks go under on account of bad management-who holds the bag?
    Yup, you and I.
    When the automobile companies go bust, who picks up the tab? You and I.
    Like anything else, we learn through example. So when the kids make bad decisions who are they going to blame?

Feb 23, 2010

This is to complain about the overall education of Construction workers, need I say more?