stuffunion / Laptop

China Review updated:

Hi this fake company how they took my money later played a game and never sent my product

check below full details

Dear Harish,
Thanks for your order, we can allow you can 433 USD for your order, for our business can continue smoothly.
I will attach the proforma invoice for you order, please check the attach file.
We will process your order immediately,
You can make the payment for your order by Bank Wire Transfer, after your payment please send the scan of Bank receipt to us.
We will send out your package in 24 hours after financial department confirmed your payment then send the scan of FEDEX Bill to you, so you can check the delivery online.
We look forward to a long and happy relationship with you.
God Bless!

Customs Service: Lisa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your DHL tracking number: [protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Harish,
Thank you for your letter, but we can understand your vexed temper and feeling.And the shipping process must like this:The transport company ship your package into the China Customs for checking and the Customs would ask for the Customs taxes for exporting and importing.So we called the Customs service centeral just now, they adviced that your package have been detained by them, that you need to pay 267USD for this Customs taxes.
But your item outed from our company and marked our company information so that they only contacted with us, we just noticed this news to you, so you pay this taxes to us and after we have confirmed this payment hand over to Customs in order to get your package out and reship to you, hope you could understand this process!
Thank you very much, looking forward your response soon!

Dear Harish,
I am writting you with my wholehearted..
The Customs problem, it's very bad for both of us .It brought some problems for our business .In the name of company, we do apologize deeply !
But we have to continue our business .And the Customs for you now 199CAD in total and If you want you can make another order from our company, then our company will pay customs tax for you and we will pack up your new order together with the first order when we got the first package from customs.We will offer you the most discount on the second order.
It's fair for both parties.For make sure our business is safe and serious, attachment are our company's business certifictaes for you .Once you owned them you will feel more comfortable.Please confirm them .And if there is something goes wrong, you can law suit our company .
After all we are doing business now, hope it's not a bad starting .And if possible we can resolve the Customs problem as soon as we can .
I am looking forward to hear from you soon .Please don't upset for this problem .Have a ncie day !
Warmest Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Harish,
it is up to you, if you not pay this tax in 7 working days, your package will be confiscate by customs.

Stuffunion International Trade Co., Ltd.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ny

More stuffunion Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ny
  24th of Dec, 2008

those website to be banned
Fl
  18th of Jan, 2009
I came upon this site in checking out this company and had to comment. I think the company has explained what happened to the order and what the buyer needed to do. Customs taxes have to be paid and this is the normally the buyer''s responsibility. The company offered to pay those taxes if he ordered another item. In other words, it was willing to take a loss on this transaction -- the offer that a second item be ordered was its attempt to mitigate that loss. It looks like it went out of its way to make it right with the customer.

On behalf of the buyer, he should have been informed that Customs taxes would have to be paid and if possible, provided with an approximate amount. Presuming that the order originated from the USA, it bothers me that the amount of the tax changed from 267 USD to 199 CAD. Perhaps there's an explanation for this.
Bi
  23rd of Jan, 2009
A fool and their money are soon parted... FlyFishingGuy can probably expect an email from them as he seems more gullible than the original poster.
Ha
  31st of Jan, 2009
This "company" is run by chinese hackers. They are now hacking into google email accounts to attempt to generate business. Once in a google account they send emails out to everybody in your address book like:

hi:
New shopping new life!
How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large
trading company from china, which is an agent of all the well-known
digital product factories, and facing to both
wholesalers, retailsalers, and personal customer all over the world.
They export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive
and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients, so i think
we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise
they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can
make a trial order to test that.
Look forward to your early reply!
The Web address: www.stuffunion.com
E-mail: stuffunion@188.com
MSN : stuffunion@live.cn
Ja
  21st of Feb, 2009
They are hacking into any email address. I continually receive emails from my sister's yahoo account with that same message. It's getting very annoying. They take your contact list, use it, then delete it. Beware of this identity theft. These shitballs must be stopped!