Studio 6 Houston Westchase / Filthy Bed Linen and Toilet

1 3030 W. Sam Houston PkwyHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 713.785.8550

You can turn off the light, just clean my bed linen and toilet.

Bed linen filthy, blanket and comforter looks like never washed. I called frt desk and man said he would contact HK.

I was very nice in my request. Two hours later I called again and man said he contacted HK, I advised that I had a

meeting to go to so please come ASAP. Nobody came or called, so then I contacted GM at ext 702 to no avail,

got his answering service and nobody came to resolve issue or even look at bed/toilet. I was very nice but nothing worked.

Tried to complain to corporate office, Internet goes down mysteriously when I hit send on computer key as I

purchased/used Studio 6 wireless internet. I gave up after on manager or HK after 6 hours.

Turn that light off will you and just take care of making a clean bed and toilet...please.

I do not sleep on dirty bed linen or have feces on my toilet at home...especially when the dirt/feces is not mine and I paid good money for this room.

For housekeeping to not do their job is understandable, for management to not come look at my room is inexcusable.

Houston Westchase Studio 6

Ce

Comments

• Ce
      12th of Mar, 2010

Please Note: I received a letter from Studio 6 appologizing for the appalling houskeeping conditions. They said your feedback is benificial and will serve to aid us in our efforts as we continue to improve and monitor our services. They also enclosed a complimentary certificate for a nights stay.

They said this complaint will cause retraining and possible more serious corrective action.

So, I believe them and I am understanding of their problem...you as a corporate manager just cannot know your employees unless or until someone complains or you employ undercover inspectors to just drop in on these hotels and rent a room. The other problem is the individual hotel/motel may have a franchise and really not be owned by the corporate office.

In any case, I will try them again with the certificate and I would recommend that you do so also.

• Ka
      15th of Jul, 2011

I too have several bad experiences at Studio 6, extended stay motel. I however, had been here for eighteen, (18), .months and have had to put up with poor service for quite some time. Most of these complaints have gone unoticed. I have had to fix my air conditioner myself on seversl occasions. Most of the security doors do not work and usually the hallway smells of body odor. But, I have staye as i do like the price and have made.friends with the workers. Lately, however, a new manager has taken charge and his new idea of housecleaners knocking on doors.starting at 9am is absurd. This is infact a motel and not a jail. It is simply too early. I have been startled from sleep twice this week and am seriously looking into leaving. This is just the last straw.