Student certificate help / Promised a certtificate but sent a floppy disk which no new pc has and told to print it yourself

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Paid £100 for a certificate which they promised in 3-4 days. Then 4 weeks later they sent a "floppy disk" and tell you to print it yourself. Reply to all emails at first, but as soon as you pay they never reply to emails. They are complete scammers please stay away. Contact me first if your thinking of using them.

Comments

• Si
      3rd of May, 2010

Site Admin:

If you wish to post a comment please do so as your IP Address refers back to another fake diploma review site. This site is for true comments as phony comments like yours are traced and brought to people's attention on this forum.

Comment Untrue:
    Posting Traced:
    Comment Unfounded:

Please use another forum...

• Lo
      3rd of May, 2010

That's a shame that people try and pretend to be some customer. How many business or companies have been ruined due to these type of tactics. I see that complaint sites are now tracing and reviewing comments which in turn prevents would be scammers like this from posting what ever they feel like it.

I see that it is always made up name as most educated people can see right through it as most just take it as word.

Shame on you!

• Lu
      1st of Dec, 2011

Hi:

I ordered a replacement transcript, one that I earned fair and square and lost and needed a replacement in a hurry. So I contacted from [protected]@aol.com, who are also known as StudentCertificateHelp and maybe some other names too, these shady people always seem to do that.

Their price seemed reasonable compared to other more expensive websites, so I placed an order with them. I was not aware of their bad rap when I ordered so I went ahead and emailed them. This is what I found:

- They make promises that they have no idea how to keep and pretend to be something they are not.

- They are pushy and very rude in their emails, and try to make you feel stupid and dirty.

- They come up with all kinds of excuses and made up stuff to try to bamboozle you into trusting them so you will send them money, then they tell you they are making your certificate and go quiet all of a sudden.

- When you push them for what’s going on, they tell you it is being shipped but you never get a tracking number.

So anyway, after waiting and waiting… a few days later, when you try to find out where your certificate is, they tell you it got sent back because you gave them the wrong address, but they never produce the tracking number to prove it.

When you ask them to send it again, they bounce your emails so you never can contact them.

I was scammed out of my money and I know I will never get anything out of them but I would hate for this to happen to anyone else. I got my test scores from my school many weeks later, so I am ok, but I am angry that they treated me this way.

I really should have known better… They can’t even afford to get a proper website!

I may write some more about these people later on. They really ticked me off )):

One more thing...

These bloodsuckers try to threaten people who complain by posting their personal information on the web, but I have nothing to lose because I did nothing wrong, I just had a new baby and all is going well with my life, I am honest and truthful so I have nothing to fear.

So if it comes to that and they do post my personal information I swear to God, I WILL CALL THE POLICE!

Lucy

Regards,

Lucy

• Fa
      13th of Dec, 2011

They change their name all the time. They now go by [protected]@aol.com

[protected]@aol.com AKA Studentcertificatehelp, Vinney Luciono, whatever... threaten anyone that tries to complain. They are now as we speak making malicious postings about our Degree WatchDog company and any good companies that we tell people are alright.

I think you should read this email we got in November 2011.
    The profanity has been edited out.

From: [protected]@aol.com
    Subject: (no subject)
    Date: November 1, 2011 10:43:43 PM GMT+09:00
    To: Degree Watchdog <[protected]@fake-uk-degrees.co.uk>

Subject: [protected]@aol.com

Right to the point you know who I am and I know who you are! You know full well what I am capable of doing and the web damage I can create. I do not care if you run your little phony review site as long as my information, email addresses etc is kept out of the phony reviews. You see I do not even have a web site nor do I run at full speed so to speak.

I produce maybe 3-4 orders at best per month. This means that I am no threat to you or really a fake degree site. You took one complaint from a nut job and decided to place me on the beware list and somehow think that I would just sit back and say ok. You see no one bothered to do any real research as to what I really produce?

You see I am not scared of threats etc because I produce certificate software. That’s right not even close to fake degrees as you have decided to [censored] me without thinking?

Now I want my information removed completely. Not a company emailed me scam dispute etc as this will not work. Since what I produce is completely different than you I want you to place me in the recommended site!

You see I am retired that means that I do not produce these products to support myself as you do.

This means that I have unlimited time to just create 50.000 Princtonpartners postings etc whereas you will never be able to disable all the links nor complaints. I will push the enter button and 1000 complaints will show up daily. I have all the time in the world and because of what I produce I am not scared of the law or any threats you think may work on me.

Now lets be friends you have real completion out there and I am not it!

Delete me [protected]@aol.com

• Lu
      17th of Dec, 2011

That Figures...

When these gangsters aren't threatening and slandering me, they are threatening and slandering someone else. Anything except take care of their customers.

Vinney Luciono, Emma Hiders, and the rest of their gang in Houston Texas are a bunch of liars and thieves. They stole my money then threatened me. They are extortionists and internet terrorists.

When they make their evil postings, they do so anonymously, but once you have done business with them, you know who they are.

This email posted by Degree WatchDog about [protected]@aol.com is very revealing... It's them alright!!!

I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR SOME MORE POSTINGS AND DO THE RIGHT THING!

DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING THESE ANONYMOUS GANGSTERS AND INTERNET TERRORISTS SAY ABOUT ANYTHING.

AND NEVER SEND MONEY USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO ANYONE. ESPECIALLY VINNEY LUCIONO OR EMMA HIDERS IN HOUSTON TEXAS.