StubHub / They are selling fake tickets online under stubhub

- Name of Event : Armin Van Buuren Singapore
- Date of event : 1 April 2017
- Purchase Reference number : 2H831V5H0R27
- Listed Price : $109.04

- Date purchased online : 27 Feb 2017. Received an email reply saying that for security reasons the StubHub Sales Team is reviewing the payment transaction and, if necessary, will contact you in the near future. To find out about the status of your order click the following link.

- Purchase confirmation - received on 1 March via an email. However, electronic ticket was not. They mentioned as soon as it was ready to be downloaded, they will send an email and also explain how to proceed with retrieving the electronic tickets.

- Link to download Electronic ticket - was never received till I dropped them an email on 30 March for an update. A lady by name Maria Teresa G replied informing me that i could download my ticket through my personal profile on the site and asked me to try to download it and to advice if i am able to download it.

- Managed to download the e-ticket on 31st March.

- 1st April at the event grounds, was refused entry coz the QR code could not be scanned. I had to report to the box office and was told that my ticket was fake. The organisers told me to buy a new ticket on site and to lodge a police report for this fake ticket bought through ticket bis (now called Stubhub)

Ca