Stubhub / Executive claims

1 St Catharines, Canada Review updated:

I purchased legitimately bought tickets. I sold them through last minute sales on stubhub. The executive team claims the buyer, who I suspect sold the tickets at the venue then claimed I sold fraud tickets. He was given access and I have to foot the bill for his ticket and my original tickets. Rebecca from the executive claims team contacted me and offered no help at all. I'm out over $1300!

Ma
Jul 18, 2015

Comments

18th of Jul, 2015

• Be
      14th of Oct, 2015

This happened to me also. You realize how exposed sellers are when something like this happens to you. The executive team just looks at if the tickets were scanned more than once. If they were, you are SOL with them regardless of your track record. What a joke