Stubhub / fan protection guarantee fail
StubHub will not refund my money for the CANCELLED Lady Gaga show on 4/2/09 at the 9:30 Club in Washington, DC.
I purchased 4 tickets totalling $655 as a birthday present for my daughter. The show was cancelled. StubHub refuses to refund my money b/c they said it has been rescheduled for 4/2/2009. This is FALSE, there are no records or information confirming this is true. The venue has not booked the show for next year.
StubHub's 'FAN PROTECTION GUARANTEE' states that consumers will receive a FULL REFUND if a show is cancelled. Because they are saying the show has been rebooked, they don't have to refund the money.
More Stubhub Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - canadian buyers beware 
- Stubhub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website 
- Stubhub - tickets to wrong address 
- Stubhub - honest seller got scammed by buyer 
- Stub Hub - mike manning 
- Stubhub - tickets sales /fraudulent charges
- Stubhub - fail to provide the credit accordingly
- Stubhub - invalid ticket handling
- Stubhub - overnight hair ended up being 4 days later
- Stubhub - parking pass at the forum