StubHub / FAN PROTECTION GUARANTEE FAIL

StubHub will not refund my money for the CANCELLED Lady Gaga show on 4/2/09 at the 9:30 Club in Washington, DC.

I purchased 4 tickets totalling $655 as a birthday present for my daughter. The show was cancelled. StubHub refuses to refund my money b/c they said it has been rescheduled for 4/2/2009. This is FALSE, there are no records or information confirming this is true. The venue has not booked the show for next year.

StubHub's 'FAN PROTECTION GUARANTEE' states that consumers will receive a FULL REFUND if a show is cancelled. Because they are saying the show has been rebooked, they don't have to refund the money.

Comments

• St
      1st of Jul, 2009

Hi southchix04,

My name is Jennifer Norberg and I'm the Senior Supervisor of StubHub Executive Customer Care. I read your complaint and would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced when the 4/2/2009 Lady Gaga concert had been rescheduled.

I understand you may be concerned with StubHub's policies surrounding rescheduled or cancelled events. If at all possible, I would like the opportunity to address these concerns directly and also find out if there is anyway for StubHub to turn your experience around.

If you are interested in discussing this, you are welcome to contact me at StubHub via email: JNorberg@StubHub.com.