Stubhub / scam and cheating
I wanted to reward a friend with tickets to a Yankee game - one of the final games of the year. I decided to purchase tickets from StubHub. I realizing the tickets had been marked-up; nevertheless, this was a special event.
Not including the tickets, I spent $4k to in hotel, air and more just to travel to and from NYC.
The "expensive" tickets: over $2k.
The original owner of the tickets: A Yankee season ticket holder. Ask me for his name.
When I attempted to use the tickets, the Yankees refused me at the gate. The tickets are invalid.
I telephoned StubHub. The phone rang and rang. I telephoned back and was placed on hold for - well, I gave up. How is a fan going to resolve a serious problem at the gate, when StubHub places us on hold forever?
I complained to StubHub. I was sent the Invalid Ticket Claim Form" and was tolded by Deju, "this type of situation is rare..."
Deju: "this type of situation is rare"
A StubHub representative, Sue at [protected], telephoned me prior to receiving the form. She encouraged me to complete the form and return it ASAP; she too stated this type of situation (selling tickets to fans that are fake or invalid) is rare. She said that she would be back in touch with me; that if I wanted to phone her I could...but that her voice mail (at customer service) doesn't work.
More Stubhub Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - canadian buyers beware 
- Stubhub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website 
- Stubhub - tickets to wrong address 
- Stubhub - honest seller got scammed by buyer 
- Stub Hub - mike manning 
- Stubhub - atp 2019 tickets women's finals
- Stubhub - tickets sales /fraudulent charges
- Stubhub - fail to provide the credit accordingly
- Stubhub - invalid ticket handling
- Stubhub - overnight hair ended up being 4 days later