STSprepaid.com / PURE FRAUDELANT CALLING CARDS

1 IL, United States Review updated:

Don't buy from this company the have the worst customers service ever a indu or chinese guy treated me like ### very rude person I waited 2 days for my pin numbers I called them 2 times and they told me each time wait 30 minutes for the pins all their cards pure fraud they dont give you all the minutes that they promised STSprepaid.com really Sucks!!

Hu

Comments

• To
      1st of Jul, 2008
    STSprepaid.com - Very bad customer service
    STSprepaid.com
    www.stsprepaid.com

I bought a calling card from STSprepaid.com an internet company. The card was advertised on their website to give me 33 minutes of of talk time in a one single call. I actually used the card in one single call without interruption as the advertisement said. The card only allowed me to talk for one third of that time (10 minutes only). I called the customer service three times. The first time they only allowed me to leave a voice message. I left a voice message, explained the problem and asked them to call me back. They never did. I called them the second day again. Finally some one answered. I explained the problem again to them. They said they can do nothing about the problem and hung up on me.

I called for the third time, they did the same thing and hung up on me. I never seen such a bad service.
    My advice to any one: Do not use them.

• La
      2nd of Aug, 2010

I totally disagree. I have been using this company myself for over than two years now and I am very satisfied with their service. STSprepaid is based here in the States and they have many cards for me to choose from. I guess some of us misunderstand that they are only a Sales outlet and that the cards are actually done by different companies. So if the card does not deliver the minutes, it's actually not them but the company that issued the card itself and they get blamed on that performance. I tried many cards that they sell and settled on Ultimate Europe as it is a very clean card that they guarantee. I'm very happy.

• Ph
      10th of Aug, 2011

I have been using them as well for over a year and have been very satisfied with their service. Their cards are way better than the ones you buy from the stores because they allow you to use all of your minutes and nothing gets wasted.

The customer service agent I spoke with was very helpful in getting me my pin numbers.