Structubestructube delivery and refund, unethical behavior, terrible customer service

Sh Dec 05, 2018 Toronto, ON

I placed an order with Structube in store on Nov 10th. I paid for 4 items totaling almost $1500. Two of the four items were to be delivered to my condo within two weeks. After 2 weeks and hearing nothing, I called the store. They informed me that one of the items i ordered was not in stock, and wouldn't be for a month. I Asked to have the 1 item that was in stock delivered while I awaited the second item. I asked for the 90 dollar fee to be waived as the error was caused by Structube, This was denied.

After finally being told the item is back in stock on Dec 1st, i arranged for delivery that week. everything went fine until my concierge rejected the items due to size. I asked for the items to be re-routed to the Structube store, only to find that I would be charged an additional 90 dollars. I agreed to have it redelivered to my home, and booked a day off of work.

I then got a call a couple hours later stating that i HAD to physically go to a structube store to pay the additional 90 dollars for the item to be delivered on the day we agreed on. I expressed that i am PHYSICALLY UNABLE to get to the store today as I am having an invasive procedure done at 6pm after work. they were unable to accommodate once again, stating that i NEEDED to come in today to receive the order.

after all of this, i asked to just cancel the order and refund my account. THEN i was told i HAD TO PHYSICALLY COME IN TO GET REFUNDED. i am UNABLE to do so. they are offering me NO other way to be refunded. they say they cannot take my credit card number over the phone, even thoguh i've already paid their company.

this is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE. after waiting this long, to not even be able to get a refund without being inconvenienced is ridiculous.