Striaex / scam policy

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

im responding to the numerous complaints i see on this site. i also was scammed and amtrying to get a refund. i filed a complaint with the bbb in victoria, they sent me a letter they forwarded my complaint to bbb mainland bc anyone who wants to fight striaex should go to www.bbbvan.org they have a file already started on striaex that isnt very good for them. i want to know if anyone is interested in standing up to this fraud of a company i too was threatened by them to cease and desist my fraudulent dispute with them on my credit card. well im not just going to eat 200.00 i cant afford it! feel free to email me with any advice at kiarafox@netzero.net thanks and good luck

Comments

• Sh
      14th of Apr, 2010

Striaex is a Big Hoax. They never shipped the product. Then started charging my credit card exhorbitant charges. When I brought it to the notice of my credit card company's fraud dispute department. All my charges were reimbursed... BUT 6 months later they started charging AGAIN!!.. I had to go through the trouble of cancelling my old card and getting a replacement card!!

They are a bunch of THIEFS!

Best part of all.. I got a call from Striaex claiming that I owed them some $420!! and that they would report me to the Credit Rating Bureau and spoil my credit rating!!!