Striaex Acne Scar Cream / They trick you.

1 P.O. Box 2098Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: They don't have one!

Hi,
If you were stupid, like me, and fell for this SCAM, you will probably not get your money back.
I am a student, and went to my university's student legal services, and they aren't willing to fight for me to court or anything.
Striaex will threaten you for legal action and a collection agency if you dispute the charges with your card company. They demand that you cease and desist the dispute.
This is what happened to me.
If you haven't already, DON'T ORDER IT.
If you have and fell like me, here is what we as consumers can do. It's not much.
File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Here is the link.
Make sure you know the company is in CANADA.
If enough people do this, the attorney general can file a class-action lawsuit against them.
Please do it. Don't hesitate. It's all we CAN do.
thank you.
Peace, love, joy,
oo7chick

Comments

• Da
      27th of Jan, 2009

I was also taken not only for $419.91. When they withdrew the funds from my bank I occurred $125.00 in overdraft charges. I also tried to cancel the contract and get a refund, but to no avail. I sat down and wrote a check for over $550.00 to my bank today, because there's nothing I can do about it.
    I not only filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Mainland British Columbia, I also filed a complaint with the British Columbia Consumer Protection Agency. They didn't respond to my complaint through the BBB, and I haven't heard anything from the protection agency, probably because I'm a U.S. citizen.
    Just be thankful, like me, that you're only out the $400+ dollars and not more...or worse.
    Dan