Streetbeatcustoms.com / Wrong parts no refund

1 AZ, United States

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS! Worst products and customer service EVER ! If I could give a no star rating to this sight I would. Check the website of The Better Business Bureau (I really regret not doing this myself) they have a well-deserved “F” rating.

Not only did Streetbeatcustomes.com send me the wrong set of tail lights for my 1993 Honda Civic, but the lights would not have worked like OEM parts (as advertized) even if they fit. I called them back to complain. At first, I would have been happy to exchange them, but then they had me take pictures of the lights not fitting and email the pictures back. After finally getting an “RMA” number, I sent the cheaply-made lights back to their “factory” in South San Francisco. I have been waiting for my refund for weeks and have called them at least five times about this. It has become apparent that they are trying not to refund my money, so I am currently disputing the $181 charges with my credit card company. They also told me they do not refund postage.

You have been warned !