StreamTel Corporation / Non-delivery of equipment

United States, Basseterre St Kitts Review updated:
The Cable
Basseterre St Kitts
In October of 2008, The Cable purchased electronic equipment from StreamTel Corporation, Viale Europa 13 – 21100, Varese, Italy EU in the amount of EUR 46, 600.00. The equipment was to be delivered by the end of November 2008. The funds were wire transferred from ScotiaBank, St. Kitts on 17th October 2008 in accordance with the wire transfer instruction I had received from StreamTel Corporation.

Since acceptance of the offer and the transfer of the funds, we have had numerous telephone conversations with Luca Galli, Word Marketing Business Unit # 106, StreamTel Corporation – the salesman we have dealt with throughout the entire time. He has made numerous promises but as of this date the equipment has not been delivered. I have tried to contact Luca and his management via email and by telephone but they not do not return my emails or accept my telephone calls.

On May 6th, 2009 I cancelled the order and made demand for the return of our funds. I sent wire transfer instruction to Luca but to date no funds have been received and, to my knowledge, there has been no shipment of the equipment.

The lack of delivery has caused a delay in the launching of High Definition Television in St. Kitts as this equipment would have allowed us to deliver eight (8) channels of HDTV to our subscribers. The Cable has certainly suffered damages and unnecessary expense in trying to (1.) have our equipment delivered or (2.) have our funds returned. We have also suffered loss of revenue that would have been derived from the offering of HDTV.

We are now sourcing other vendors to supply the proper equipment but I most definitely need the return of our funds.

I feel that all of the purchasers of any equipment from StreamTel should file a Class Actiomn Lawsuit in Italy against StreamTel and Luca Galli.

W. R. Ewing
VoIP - [protected]

N  6th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
The Real Boss of all the actions was LUCIO MANGIAROTTI

we've bought from him and he then made luca galli ( his executive man ) to complete the actions...

Now lucio mangiarotti and luca galli have made a new company www.vtesrl.it

Stay Away !
D  28th of Mar, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
VTE srl is NOT involved in ANY Streamtel or Luca Galli activity!

VTE is a TLC company founded in Varese in 1977, proudly serving TV, radio and data TLC operators all over the world, with satisfaction and success, thanks to Hand Made in Italy high precision microwave links.

Before posting offensive messages, please verify your informations!